Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Blackberry v. Iphone - which one to choose?

lol, what is this other device which will let you video chat with an iphone 4 user, just would like too know, if that the case the phone might go up in my writing. And actually, the news came out today that it is legal to jail break iphone, which is not an endeavor that no non-tech-savvy should undertake. And I was not saying you can not get unlimited data but thats none sense. even if you decide to get that, there are still ways for them to charge you. For example, to tether your phone is an extra 20 on top whatever ridiculous plan your paying for...

FatB   

see the thing with iphones is every bimbo and 13 yaer old teenage girl has one, its a fad, invest in something that actaully has a battery life longer than barbies attention span -

Somalina   

How insulting. FatB or Fatboy or whatever you call yourself, easy up on the fat first before you insult IPone users. I like it for a reason and I don't have to explained it to you. My friends understand it and thats what matters to me, not your low opinion of women. Got it! good!

Peace!

FatB   

Got it but not good. all I gadget users along with emos and Goths should be put in a box and placed in a corner way from general public - how annoying it is listing to pre adolescent teens on the trains talking about what app they have and what cool thing they can do on their Iphones/pads/junk - we dont care....

You kids need to get with the programme.

1GZ Snapdragon Qualcomm Processor, Nuff said :D

Now also running on Android 2.2 Froyo. ;)

The Zack   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

lol, what is this other device which will let you video chat with an iphone 4 user, just would like too know, if that the case the phone might go up in my writing. And actually, the news came out today that it is legal to jail break iphone, which is not an endeavor that no non-tech-savvy should undertake. And I was not saying you can not get unlimited data but thats none sense. even if you decide to get that, there are still ways for them to charge you. For example, to tether your phone is an extra 20 on top whatever ridiculous plan your paying for...

Sprint's HTC EVO 4G has the video-chat feature so do other phones. Again, Video chatting is not something that just an Iphone has. Actually the Iphone is the only phone that requires you to be on a WIFI connection to use the video chat LOL. How pathetic! You can't use AT&T's data package to video chat. It kills the whole purpose of using the video chat, you can't do it while on-the-go.

FYI, tethering is free on my Motorola DROID, all I needed to do is download an app called PDANET to both my phone and laptop and yup I can tether with no issues. That, sir, is not possible on an Iphone. Apple is too bossy, they are even worse than the Microsoft they used to blame.

Jacpher   

^It's an insurance plan for Nokia phones. The droid app helps dry up the phone more quickly should it come in contact with water and as a last option, Nokia will extend your insurance for another two years but you'll have to buy a N-series or up Nokia phone. It is a win win situation if you love that much about your phone.

The Zack   

Haatu, Android is just another operating system like Microsoft's windows mobile, Palm's WebOs and RIM's Blackberry. It is different from other operating systems(OS) because it is an open-source which means any one can develop any application and post it on Android's market. Other OS owners like apple won't let you do that, they have to "approve" apps to be posted on their market.

P.s. Android is owned by Google.