Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

A Shortage of Good Somali Women?

*blows nose heavily into a tissue and leaves it for Marx to explore*

Dude u deserve nothing less for exposing us to this badly written, shallow, self-inflated f*rt noise. Did you write it?

kyz   

sideedaba gabdhaha in wax la baro waa khalad . tii xoogaa loo xarxariiqo waxaa ay bilabaysaa kibir iyo isla wayni. hadda aniga labo ayaan qabaa mid waa jaamiiciyad midna waa waa jaahilad taan jaamiciyadda ah baa iigu dhib badan oo naftii bay ii keentay sxbow, tan jaahiladda waa qof wanaagsan ilaahay taqaan kheyr alla hasiiyee.

marka gabdhaha waaa in lagaa ilaaliyaa wax barashada maadigaa. waaa in la baraa oo kaliya diinta islaamkaa iyo xuquuda zawjka.

Ibtisam   

^^^A man who talks/ complains about his wives on a forum and calls one names. Akhaas. :rolleyes: Then you have the cheek to talk about diinta islaamkaa iyo xuquuda zawjka.

:rolleyes:

Buuxo   

Marx,how did you come to this conclusion? It depends on your definition of good? Where you look?

I think there is something lacking in your approach. Maybe you need to put on the breaks.If you are 'good guy', Good somali women will find you.No longer are they waiting around to be picked up,as you usually those that do are the not-so-good guys' or the Desperados:D you get me?

Ismahaan   

I bet there are a lot of good Xalimos and Farahs out there, but there is a quote that says ‘’Men are like pumpkins. It seems like all the good ones are either taken or they've had everything scraped out of their heads with a spoon.”

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

:D

I swear those guys were in White Chicks.