Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Xamar: tartan Quran akhris abaal-marin qaali ah 'sawirro'

For Mohammed Dheere and Co., christmas has arrived early and there is no turning back, let them feast on little boys and if that isn't in the up and up, pay off the parents for their children's innocence. Shame on the parents for putting the faith of these little children in the hands of these monsters, allowing insurgent top-dogs to pick and choose and do as they please with little boys. Very SHAMEFUL

I am not kidding when I tell you that I shivered in disgust as I looked into the blank faces of these little children, staring into their innocent eyes, draped over cimaamad and khamiis, being auctioned off to the highest bidder and not knowing what is to come after their departure from the auction house. It pains me to see these children this way, it really does.

In this case, bid for $2000 went to mohamed dheere and godane respectively as they take turns.

May Allah ease the pain of these children, AAMIIN.

The Zack   

Originally posted by RedSea:

quote:Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

One minute they're shooting everyone in a hotel (30+ dead) and the next they're dressing kids up in shalwar khamiis iyo filsatiini cimaamads to tell the world they're teaching them to memorise the glorious Qur'aan.

Kudos to the kids anyway.

Been ku dhaaro! Will you put your right hand up and stand up and swear that they did it.
FYI

Sh. Ali Dheere, the spokesman of Al-shabaab, claimed the responsibility of the Muna Hotel attack which left 30+ civilians including 13 year old shoe polisher and 32 year old tea seller dead.

Having said that, I still think that this event shows the good side of the group. They are killing and educating Somalis LOL taas maxaa ka fiican.

Kamaavi   

Sample..

The total sample size for this survey was 2152 adults.

Dates...

Fieldwork was undertaken between 19th - 21st May 2010. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all UK adults (aged 18+).

Methodology..

This survey has been conducted using an online interview administered by members of the YouGov Plc GB panel of 185,000+ individuals who have agreed to take part in surveys. An email was sent to panellists selected at random from the base sample according to the sample definition, inviting them to take part in the survey and providing a link to the survey.

Weighting...

The responding sample is weighted to the profile of the sample definition to provide a representative reporting sample. The profile is normally derived from census data or, if not available from the census, from industry accepted data.

web page

What is so special about AS teaching quran, rgardless of the situation in Somalia kids learn the quran. I pray to God to safe these innocent children from the evilness of AS and for them not to follow their foot steps.

nemo   

Redsea...>I guess we will never know the truth unless we go there ourselves. Funny how the lairs seem to look the ones telling the truth and vice versa. Wasn’t there a hadith about this?

Originally posted by Abaay Heylay:

What is so special about AS teaching quran, rgardless of the situation in Somalia kids learn the quran. I pray to God to safe these innocent children from the evilness of AS and for them not to follow their foot steps.

Aamiin to that.

Dadbaaba u cheer gareynaayo ciyaalkaan masaakiimeed lasoo parade gareeye. Yaaba ogaado barkooda waa agoon ee waalidkooda laayeen waa hore. Sheer, ugly propaganda.

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

So you acknowledge they have killed civilians on purpose (as long as there is something shown for it like Quran lessons right?) but then you deny they're khawaarij? Anyway, enjoy the progress. Apologies for highlighting what everyone is thinking.

what? acknowledge aa??, murankii baad waddaa weli. Haddii habeen saqdii dhexe tuugo gurigeyga igu soo weerarto, oo guriga qayb ka mid ah soo galaan, anna aan iska difaaco oo intuu dagaalku socdo qaar qoyskeyga ka mid ah wax ku noqdaan, maanigaa dhibka geystay? waa taa oo kale xaalka Xamar ka jira! every struggle has its casualties. Lakin you make it like they round-up innocent people and start shooting them!, if it happens thay some of their soldier kill innocent people then waa loo qasaasaa, yes it happened and was displayed here, laakiin indhahaagu waxaas ma qabtaan. Saasoy tahay dad dulmi lagama waayo, lakin sida aad rabto inaad wax u sawirto uma jiraan.

N.O.R.F   

What an absurd analogy. If that did happen ma waxaad leedahay you wouldn't take care not to hurt your own in the process? Dee waa waxaan aan sheegayay. Wixiinu waa qub iyo qac. You will destroy your own people in the process yet call it progress. This isn't accidental, it's neglegence and recklessness which is akin to doing it on purpose.

Adigu runta ka carar uun.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Neumann:

quote:Originally posted by Ferguson:

I'm sorry, but what's your point with that survey? That's one totally redundant post.
wait..you like hyena news, or fox news?

Click here to few your image.

29atjsp.gif

It was not as excessive, and redundant as ^.

But to tell you, the point's to show how media could shape up mankind.

for example in Ethiopia: Zenawi uses media to confuse public, create fake parties

Somalina   

Ayagoo cunta u qaybinaayo dadka gaajeysan yaa arkey?

Ayagoo dadka dhaawacmey soo booqanayo yaa arkey?

Ayagoo dadka dhibaayetsan dhaqaale siinaayo yaa arkey?

Sakada laga bixiyey meelaha ay xukumaan jeebkooda ayey gashteen.

Faan badanaa taagerayaasha! Sakada waxaa loogu tala galay dadka dhibaateysan oo aan awooda lahayn, not argagixiso.

Waxaaba dhici karta caruurtaas waalidkooda lacagta laga baadey iney ku soo noqotey ayaga as a PRIZE.

Kulahaa meelaha ay xukumaan waa nabad. AK47 iyo RPG bey dadka masaakiinta ku xukumaan (yaa hadli kara markaas).

Abu hebel iyo kuwa kaa danbeeyaba meeshaad geli lahaydeen diyaarsada, ileen filinkiina dhamaad ayuu taagan yahay. Mustaqbalkooda ayey lumiyeen markaasey xaasidnimo darteed caruurtii yar yareed dabka ku tuuraayaan. War wuxu naxariis daranaa oo jaahilsanaa!

Masha'alah this is something good.

This is the best scene I seen in both Mansuur and Dheere. More of this chaps than your accustomed violant prone stants.

Maaddeey   

^They do/did more Alle ha u ziyaadiyo.

Nina, Ilaahey ka cabso, su'aalaha aad weydiineysid dhan waa la arkay (indhahaaga qasab laguma furin karo), Amisom waxba dad ma caawiyaan! gabdhaha masaakiinta ah ayay ka faa'iideystaan (gabadhii ay cunuga ka dhaleen sanadkii hore waad maqashay/aragtay?), inta aan la soo tebinin ama aan la arkin baa ka badan!!.

Waan arkay thread-ka aad soo revive'gareysay (from last year) eed article'ka Beenaale Bahuko aad ku soo guurisay eed u bog-bosantahay!.