Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Xamar: tartan Quran akhris abaal-marin qaali ah 'sawirro'

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The prize might be rubbish but, remember, these kids are 'xafadat al quraan' now (regardless of their teachers). Not a simple feat.

True. Edited accordingly.

RedSea   

This sorta news happens everyday but it never gets reported. Only truth filtered and distorted news ever finds itself here. I'm not Surprised. This is Allah's grace 100% and the leadership of Alshabab religious wing to strengthen and preserve our Beautiful Diin in this Muslim state. Masha Allah. Jzk khayr brother Maadey for this wonderful report.

N.O.R.F   

One minute they're shooting everyone in a hotel (30+ dead) and the next they're dressing kids up in shalwar khamiis iyo filsatiini cimaamads to tell the world they're teaching them to memorise the glorious Qur'aan.

Kudos to the kids anyway.

Kamaavi   

The greater the sacrifices we are made to undergo the purer and more chastened shall we emerge like gold from fire. So my message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and di...discipline worthy of a great nation. Pakistan Zindabad!

(Eid-ul-Azha, Karachi 24 Oct

1947) smile.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

One minute they're shooting everyone in a hotel (30+ dead) and the next they're dressing kids up in shalwar khamiis iyo filsatiini cimaamads to tell the world they're teaching them to memorise the glorious Qur'aan.

Kudos to the kids anyway.

Been ku dhaaro! Will you put your right hand up and stand up and swear that they did it. If not don't accuse. I understand Alshabab have become the easy prey when it comes to blame but trust me on this one they are more nobler than most think. It's unfortunate that lies have been spread about this group in order to sabotage their achievements. Attacking this group for wrong doings which they are not guilty off and yet praising the fruit of their dedication to the diin is bit hypocritical . Not that I'm saying you are but generally speaking Alshabab gets a bad wrap in the Media.

An example would be; AMISOM launches ten Shells into residential area and after they decimate innocent civilians claim and alshabab was hiding there. Do the people blame AMISOM for their actions? NO!! They turn around and curse Alshabab for bringing this upon them. When will people open their eyes and actually fight the real enemy which is AMISOM and their puppets who are good for nothing. History never lies and is a testament That any puppet regime particularly those that have been Assigned on the behalf of the Somali people without their consent have a success rate of a Zero, zilch, Nata.

On the contrary, I would be naive and blind to suggest that there is never been a moment whereby Alshabab had done some, reached some, questionable decisions; Nonetheless their overall Actions have been extensive on the positive note more so than their shortcomings which ultimately each group, government or leader is bound to make. You look at places Like Kismaayo, city torn between rival clans for a decade and so, where killings were daily happenings, you take places like Marka where warlords control the population killed and robbed people for no apparent reasons, places like Baydhabo where clan leaders were being executed and residents were cleansed to even earn nick name of 'city of death' and then suddenly these guys come in and clean it up and hold everyone responsible for his/her actions and govern everyone the same regardless of qabiil and made it peaceful, thriving cities. The point of the matter is however the media hates Alshabab to a degree of unimaginable proportion. They(media) has reached a un ethical conclusion which is whatever good Alshabab does we shred and made sure never makes it to public view, and whatever bad they do regardless of how small it might be we magnify it ten folds and then serve to the Qurbo joog folks and in turn they will oppose and criticize without confirmation to what they have heard. The Success of the Group ultimate depends on the support of the Somali people both back home and abroad that is why it's crucial to have fair and balanced take on everything before we decide to make up our minds. I think defaming the good name of noble movement like the Youth is very dangerous for they will someday not far from now(if they play their cards right) they will be able to deliver Peace to Xamar by God's grace Insha allah.

I think it's time we seek the truth that is out there rather than taking the easy way out and blaming every on the Youth movement.

If anything Alshabab has been distraction from the real failure in Somalia which is Shrek Shariif and his 500 member house of fat cats and thugs. That is who we should slum really. Let not the youthfulness and tone of Mr. Hotel fool you he is Dugsi macalin on power trip. You see he is mesmerized by this whole new lavish life style: the lights, camera, limos, well tailored suits(quite an upgrade from his sandles and cheap macawus). If you had told Sh. Shariif that few years removed from his day time job as Geography class instructor that he would be living the life he would probably call you crazy. Well I know huh! How life takes un expected turns and makes one so undeserving and worthy of glory be just that, a Leader. Well on personal level Sh. Shariif's life has been a success and he has cashed in as those before him had done. But on national level Somalia is still limping and on the death bed unless Allah swt sends men of faith and heart of steel to retain the leadership of the country, put on the right path and bring back to alive. The youth is the real deal trust me on that. :D

N.O.R.F   

I skimmed read what you posted there. AS have killed innocent civilians. Without listing when, where and for what purpose, do you agree?

Maaddeey   

^I don't believe they kill innocent civilians on purpose, but even if they did, does that make you belittle or deny their achievments?.

N.O.R.F   

They know civilians will be in the vicinity and there is a very high chance they will be caught up in the bombing or shooting. Thats 'on purpose'.

They haven't achieved anything (kids were memorising the Quran under the warlords as well).

Maaddeey   

They haven't achieved anything
(kids were memorising the Quran under the warlords as well).

muran maala yacni ah yeysan sheekadu kaa noqon!, dib ugu laabo waxa uu walaalkeen RedSea soo tixay oo achievement ah!, Gaalada ayaa qirsan Amniga & kala dambeynta ka jirta gobollada ay keligood xukumaan. nacayb yuusan ku indhatirin.

Cawaale   

If the bus bombing victims or those who have lost their lives in the hotel bombings are not innocent civilians then you are right my friend.

N.O.R.F   

Mad, ma waxaad rabta in aan 10 paragraph oo khawaarijka iyo dhibaataday shacabka u geesteen ku saabsan in aan soo qoro? Duqa, arintu markay cadahay la isma dhibo. Qofka nacayb u haya AS waa qof aan runta ka cararin.

Maaddeey   

Tit for tat miyaa! lool@khawaarijka, you remind me of oday aan ka daawaday al ittijaah al mucaakis 2 weeks ago oo Taliban & muqaawamada khawaarij ugu yeeray, wadaadkii kale baa ugu jawaabay: 'they r against American tyranny, Israel & etc.. how does that make them Khawarij?', mise waxaagu waa: 'waa la wada lahaa, anna dhinacaygaan ka dhahayaa'? :D

N.O.R.F   

So you acknowledge they have killed civilians on purpose (as long as there is something shown for it like Quran lessons right?) but then you deny they're khawaarij? Anyway, enjoy the progress. Apologies for highlighting what everyone is thinking.