Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Going rate...

Originally posted by Juxa:

any somali woman is worth
gold in my books,

What's worth of gold then :D

Aight fellas, how much you would wanna a groom should pay for your daughter's meher?

^Not as high as rare metals or precious stones, which we should the only thing a beautifl should accept, cheap Faraxs (not you Farax) can go to bleep themselves :D

**Tii timaheeda xogaa adagyihiin, beeca hoos udhig (saa maskiinka wixii lagu jilcinlahaa jareertaas baa sugi doonto inuu gadee)

**Tii madow iyadan beeceeda hoos buu udhici hadey tahay mid is cadeyso

**Tii gaaban iyana hoos udhig lacagteeda

**Tii lasoo furay (een tan maskiinta iyadaaba ugu daran) iyana hoooooos usii dhig saa mileage baa saaranee

**Tii liin dhanaan xabadka ku wadato, definately hoos bey udhici than tan wadata liin bambeelmo; but qare hadey sheekadu gaarto iyadana waa cilad

**Tii iyadoo aan laguursan horey loosoo maray, tan waaba iney wexeeda isku duub ku qaadato ooba eysan juuq dhihin

Ala KK miskiinsanaa intaan iyo more ayaa jira and still girls produce a demand list(take it or leave it) and men pay up ;) . If a man falls for a certain woman, he'll do anything she demands ;) Which reminds me of a wedding I attended long time ago, the bride was divorced twice, had two small children, no beauty to speak of, wasnt the wifey type due to her passion for the night life yet she had the most expensive wedding EVER taken place in MN(and no, she didnt pay a penny) and OH, she demanded her meher to be paid on the spot smile.gif Every old woman in the neighborhood who ever gossiped about her had to eat their heart-out.

Juxa, this guys wey iska haadley, the ones who are married paid with their blood (Dabshid, Khyr etc) and the likes of Nuune is still saving up. I've have yet to see a guy and girl break up because he refuses her request

:D you got it right. So sheekay meeshan ku hayaan wiilasha.

Work out how much it would cost to bring up each of the children you might have with him (assume ten for calculations) over a twenty year period. Add on inflation and treats for yourself and ask for that.

Jaceyl wax kuma tarayo when he leaves u with his kids. Men wrote fairy tales, they can write cheques too.

Paragon   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Work out how much it would cost to bring up each of the children you might have with him (assume ten for calculations) over a twenty year period. Add on inflation and treats for yourself and ask for that.

Jaceyl wax kuma tarayo when he leaves u with his kids. Men wrote fairy tales, they can write cheques too.

Methematical equations such as yours kill the very allure of the marriage business.

10 kids? How about more? Don't they come cheaper in a dozen? :D

Paragon   

No. Not just a contract but a binding business contract whose contents are best kept on a low profile.

Emotions? What are they for? But allure is charming, and lust, I agree, futile. Though it has its biological relevance in pro-creation.

Paragon   

^Maya maya, Dhahar kuwooda lama goyn karo ninyow. Horta in la arko ayaaba ka horeeysa. Sidii lagu heli lahaa ayaaba qaraj miiran ah marka horeba.

Lol@its all free. And why do you think I am in Coventry? Vacationing? :D

^ka dhex bax raga!

Jamaal - markan ariga raaci jiray aniguba ma arki jirin - balse markaan kuray noqday oo geela daba galay - meel walba ku arki jiray :D

Paragon   

Its a reply to my inference to Qardho. Thats all. Bac iguma xirno weli ninyoow. Ma waxaad rabtaa inaan furka tuuro? :D