Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

The sujui receptionist is going back to Kenya tonight to get married, bless him he is so nervous and worried, every time I see him, he asks me to make dua! Now I feel like saying, dude relax, how hard can it be! redface.gif

Salamz everyone. smile.gif

-Lily-   

loool, aren't you mean? Anyone who isnt nervous before getting married waxa ka qaldan, even if it is your soulmate/love of your life whatever you want to call it.

Ibtisam   

^^^YEah, but his been talking about since Feb!! counting the days, now I am just like GO dude. I even forgot today was his last day, when I walked him, he said, Ibti today is the day! I said why are you working! He said, because I don't want to lose the hrs from my pay. Should I get him a present, would it be offensive to give him money?

Malika   

^Get him a card,inside slip in the money.Indians give each other money on weddings,I think that is a good idea,help with cost and all!

Swahilis,will bring you most of household goods when engaged, plus a suitcase full of clothes mostly lingerie.

Malika   

^Now being a Somali,there is always expectation of more. Forexample you send someone back home £50,you sure will receive a phone call from that person saying " maa £50 baa lacaag aa?" Now this person,has probably spent that £50 to make that call.

To cut the story short, erm can you spare more then £50?

Malika   

^Then why call him Sijui? Sijui is only reserved for Somali-Kenyan or Somali-Tanzanian..lol

Oh,then £50 would be very appreciated,humble beings waaye cidaan smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Because he looks bloody Somali, and I always though he WAS for sometime, by then in my mind he was sijui and I've been unable to backtrack since. Waa Somali luumey I tell ya

Ibtisam   

Someone told me I have the symptoms of diabetes, since then I cannot stop looking at the sugar content of everything I eat. I spent Sunday eating dry toast and cereal for dinner! Now I know how people who are always on diets feel! Blood restrictive prison, I can’t eat my cakes or chocolates :mad: How do I un-freak myself redface.gif

Malika   

^A simple test will determine if you have diabetes or not,nip in to your GP as soon as possible.

Diabetes,has become rather a common illness. A worrying factor wallahi!

So how was your weekend?

I spent mine scrubbing the walls,doors,windows, floors..I am suprised there is skin left on my hands! :D

Ibtisam   

^^I know I'm going GP for my travel injections on Wed, I'm ask to be tested then inshallah

P.s. Women OCD maad qaadey?? leave it alone, ciidna kuu imman miiso for few months!. When are you off?

MZanzi   

ibtisaam Regular sugar is still healthier, but like anything, use with care, and don't eat too much ...