Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Malika   

Pucca,turn off the PC,go make yourself some warm milk,change into something silky, dab a bit of perfume on the pillow,naftaa wax kheyr uu sheekee..relax!

Hey Ibti,

I made a call earlier to a friend,ended up ringing the wrong number,waking up Ms DD :D , she must be cursing me right about now!..

Ibtisam   

LOOOL MAlika, she was only complaining last night that you never ring her and send her random txt!! and never pick up her calls! LOL Nice touch on waking her up, who on earth is sleeping at 10am on a working day redface.gificon_razz.gif

Shehe sorry to hear so, not good at all.

Malika   

Sheh are you anticipating some new venture?

Ibti,aaw bless her! I shall ring her inshaallah later once the lady of luxury is fully awake.. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I swear a day off is wasted on you!! I am still mad that it is wasted on someone who wakes at 6am on their day off!!! :mad: uuf, what is that about!

Sheh Kick ***, but stop stressing about it!

thanks, ladies. I'm not stressed about work ventures; very excited and fulfilled- for a change. I have to give a presentation to small businesses next week and have to plan a workshop I'm going to run in June. Lots to do, wish there were more of me. Shopping would be more fun too. Hahaha. Personal relationships stress me out! Give me a desert island and a satellite connection any day.

Ibtisam   

^^^Your smile reminded me to read my joke e-mails. :D

Hi, honey, this is Daddy," .... "Is your Mommy near the phone?"

"No, Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Frank,"

After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But you haven't got an Uncle Frank, honey!"

"Oh Yes, I do, and he's upstairs in the bedroom with Mommy, right now!"

"Uh, Okay, then......here's what I want you do. Put down the phone, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mommy and Uncle Frank that Daddy's car's just pulled up outside the house."

"Okay, Daddy!"

A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone. "Well, I did what you said, Daddy."

"And what happened?" he asks.

"Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming, then she tripped over the rug and went flying through the front window ...and now she's all dead."

"Oh my God!!!!! And what about Uncle Frank?"

"He jumped out of bed with no clothes on too and he was all scared and he jumped out the back window into the Swimming pool..... but he must have forgot that last week you took out all the water to clean it, so he hit the bottom of the swimming pool and now he's all real dead too."

***long pause***

Daddy says, "Swimming pool? Is this 555-7039?"

A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's locker room. When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement and then asked, "What's the matter haven't you ever seen a little boy before?"

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. "I'm just wasting my time," she said to her mother. "I can't read, I can't write and they won't let me talk!"

Ibtisam   

Bloody double post! SOL is having problems today; hmm let me find another joke!

once in a far away land there lived a king who had a beautiful wife with very voluptuous breasts. in the kings army was the warrior called Nick the Slayer. His main dream in life was to get hold of the king's wife breasts in his hands. One day he approached Horatio the Physician and told him of his wish. he promised Horatio the Physician that if he is able to help him achieve his dream he will give him one million gold coins. Horatio promises to help him. The next day Horatio slips an itching powder into the Queen's upper garments. in court with the king her breasts begin to itch badly. when Horatio the Physician was called the told the king that the only person that can treat that ailment in the whole kingdom is Nick the Slayer because his saliva contains substances that can cure itching. so the king agrees. Nick takes the lady into her chamber and takes her breast into his mouth. before then the physician had given him a potion which he slipped into his mouth. after about 4 hrs of active breast sucking the itching stops. everyone is happy. the next day Horatio reminds Nick to honour his promise. he doesnt even look at him cos he knows the secret will never come out and he's had what he wants already. so Horatio after sometime slips the itching powder into the Kings shorts and guess who was called to come and lick the Kings balls...............

moral of story......learn to pay your bills and honour your promises