Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

-0- I've always eat too much sugar! :(

Malika are you excited jumping out of your shoes, I can feel all the energy levels! LOL

Me and Farah are off to India and Bangladesh on the 27th

Ibtisam   

I am back to eating cakes and sweets and all sugar sugar sugar. Went to m GP and I am not diabetic, alhumdulilah. I went straight to coffee house and got some cake. :D I feel good. smile.gif

WOhooooooooooo

Malika   

I ate a whole bar of chocolate,even though I do not like chocolate,am yet to feel the energy rush!

Ibti,no dear. I have not been yet,but do have few Bengali friends,whom were kind enough to share their cuisine with me.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL I never noticed it before till you pointed it out now! LOOOL indeed.

Ms DD what happened to your walking all day??? Does your computer work while you walk eh???

Cambaro yaar from Burco is coming tonight as well, she was able to fit us into her busy busy diary :D LOl

Malika, i won't be trying the food, really don't want to get ill there :eek:

Ms DD   

I know how u dig somali dance. I am more into hiphop dance (although cant dance to save me life). I would love to see u dance woman.

Good to hear ibti that you are all clear. Tell me..how often do u go to the 'gym'? I would love to get all that exercise. I wish you guys were close.

Edit

Ibti, I am walking with my laptop hanging from my back like little baby..lol I walked to the shop and i will walk back later. If it stops raining.

I know the 'busy lady' is gracing us with her presence tonight.

Lily could swing by my place too

Ibtisam   

^^^I went to the gym everyday for the last two weeks apart from yesterday and sunday. Don't worry by summer you will jog around to mine :D

EDIT:

How are, yarrta, cambaro, lily, you and I going to all go down in one car?? even qaxoonti style riding won't make us fit!! :eek: :eek: