Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes, one of the girls is hooking up with one of our local boys. Its all love. Yuck :D

LOOL @ Old age, the way you go on, one would think you are 30 something rather than your age. :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

loool ibti

Did you hear that I bought mini? We are 5 you know, and the car will fit. I know some of us have lost few pounds too :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I hear the yaarta got a car too, though I don't trust her driving, she can crash drive :D

Cuutiyo from my end finishes work early and will go home to use the gym, might ask her to swing by and pick me up. I live in that nice car now :D

Malika   

:(

*Sulkingly* Erm,it would be very polite if you two share this news with all of US! Soo aan uu duceynee labada qoof.. smile.gif

Ms DD   

I will bet ibti. Waad naga yara dalacdey ma istiri. Remember ..my old banger waa lama huraan. Ok..wax yar oo masaxid buu u baahanyahay, in windscreeen gacanta lagu hayo oo la tirtiro from time to time, but it takes you from A to B.

In that case, Lily's friend can come.

Ibtisam   

^^The famous friend??

Malika: Dee uu duceeyo already, its all good. Although they are doing just fine, any better and we'll all be on fire :Dicon_razz.gif

CL why of course, I am, and Ms DD played a part too. :Dicon_razz.gif

Malika   

G', Now lily has a famous friend? I am curious beyond belief,could that be am bored.. :D

Ibti,you dont say! Masha'allah,illahi haa uu siyadiyo , amiin!

ps.Do tell dee,we[CL and I] want to buy presents for this new couple. :D