Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^ :eek: Easy there Ms DD, I can see green eye. Don't worry one day it will be your turn and we'll have to go through this whole chessy process AGAIN. ERrrrrrrrrrg

Ms DD   

Dont worry..You refused to sort me out! Maybe your boy F (with our walk) aa banaan? lool

No greeneyed monster hon, I might enjoy tonight, watching the fireworks.

Malika and CL

Didnt u know about the service Ibti ey bilowdey? Tell your friends smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^You mean tell your friends to tell a friend.

Did you like him?? He is a really nice guy, seriously, I'll have him ready and polished for ya in 1year if you are interested. Indeed wuu banaanyahey, he could show you a few things I am sure :D lol

To be honest I though Cambaro could have a go, she is taught that one and she won't be scared, you looked a little scared but if you are saying you can handle it... :D

Ms DD   

loool woman, No. I am full at the moment. When I feel hungry, I will let you know lol

Cambarro..I can see it. Wey jafi kartaa.

I'll have him ready and polished for ya in 1year if you are interested.

Now am intrigued. By the sound of it Ibti just revived the mail-order kusband business.

Now spill it.

Malika   

^Tell us your collection of 'potential faraxs' I will tell you, IF anyone comes close to CL's worthness. icon_razz.gif

*gabadhuu xural-cayn laa modhii* songs was dedicated to her.

[CL,you know where to send that cheque]

Ibtisam   

My farah’s are tailored made to my girls, as you can see, Ms DD one won’t be ready for a year! So she needs to come for an assessment

-Lily-   

Hello ladies smile.gif

Looks like I missed stuff, you guys better fill me in later icon_razz.gif . I'm gettin there by tube, not to worry Ibti.

p.s. how as a tall person you can drive a mini is beyond me DD, I tried that car, it’s perfect for shorties! You need like a minute to get out of it if you’re above 5’6

Ibtisam   

HEy Lily smile.gif LOl will do.

Ms DD, 6.00pm at our usual meeting point?

Malika, yes do so, before it is all too late and we have to get collection box iyo Ngonge's Duca out! icon_razz.gif:D

Hahahahaha. Malika talk about false representation. My dear you know only a blind mother could possibly love me.

Ibti dearest, I don’t think I need an assessment. Without any assistant what’ so ever I’ve got me a nice Congolese/Bozi Boziana look-alike.

p.s Ibti- what training do they go throw btw?