Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Who's ur favorite cyber-girl?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Faranacab awoowe horta ninka rooble ladhaho halo doorto SOL of the year: ... He always has something to say about HYGIENE & deodrant

Isna wuu sharaxan yahay.

qof weilba shan buu sheeganayaa miyaa.

let me add my list bal .. also in no particular order

1- Ibtisam

2- Malika

3- Cara

4- Haneefah

5- Aaliyah

Admirers are plenty but in my Book there are two, these two Cyber ladies are well mannered intellegent and smart,may i need to say more, plz the drum now enough of this.

1-Val- you probably guessed val .

2-siter Kool Kitty.

but there is one sister i can't print her Nick you know who you are?

Ramadaan kariim, and if i don't see you guys back since i am going to Gardho soon, happy Eid all .

Paragon   

Originally posted by Farancab:

For Abtigiis, Buuxo is the best,

For Zu Lilly is best, and

for Ngonge Faheema is best.

Paragaon will come up with Haneefa,

Farah-Brown will say Bishaaro.

Ducaysane has already said Xidigo and

the BOB with Kool kaat, for Che juxa is best

and lastly for me Haneefa, Sheh & Maalika are best.

Xiin & Sophist iyagu waa culumo laakiin waa la yaqaan cida ay ka danbeeyaan. But nuune, JB and Fufu waa bilaa dookh, fulaynimo kama aha...
:D:D

Now, now brother. Hold your horses. I will have you know that I have only one fav'rite cyber girl and Haneefah is definately NOT it.

In fact Haneefah is a REAL and LIVING favourite of mine. Get it? :D

Now let me tell you who my fav'rite 'cyber' (girl) character is in SOL: Siren! She's one hell of a cyber character at that. Playful and at times coy. Which is kinda cute. ;)

Having said that, there are other fav'rite real/cyber girls from London that I admire alot, and they are the magnificent three plus the immaculate one: Malika, Juxa, MsDD and Blessed. You could say I appreciate these marwooyin as the elders counsel (and peace keepers)of SOL.

Equally, despite my ungentlemanly treatments and dis-communications, the other real/cyber fav'rites are: Sheh, Ibti, Val, Faheema, Lily, Wilcat (where is she nowadays?) and others I cannot mention now. This latter group is most appreciated albeit from afar. :D

PS: Chubaka is a script I am working on getting its language. She's silently, erm, appealing. smile.gif

Paragon   

^Who doesn't like chocolate and honey? That's the sweetest thing that she doesn't even need to be graded. She's in a sweet league of her own. :D

You see?

Kamaavi   

Paragon, Lol. Abti waad dadaashay. But now I guess it's Ngonge's turn. Let's see if he can say Ibti is a REAL and LIVING favourite of his. :D:D

(luuqa aad ku jirtaan waa inaan mid mid idiinka soo saaraa)