Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Who's ur favorite cyber-girl?

Abtigiis   

Ok, hedde kolkaa. I know it is not a good idea, laakin favourite doesn't mean the best in my context. It is favourite. Even The Siren can be my favourite; it is my Right. But we all know she is not cool. Luckily, out of pure coincidence, she isn't my favourite. Well, let me list my favourite's in no paricular order:

1- Malika

2- Ibtisam

3- Valenteenah

4- KoolKat

5- Juxa

6- Buuxo

N.B :- Cara is no more my favourite. Used to be, but no more. Waa jikaar socda uun, nothing useful.

Of course good old Haneefah was lovely too. I only omitted her from my list not to provoke accusations of nepotism. Waa inaadeertey.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Anigu ma isku qaadqaadaa oo runta ma sheegaa?

Godkii wariiriga ka buuxay lee ku dhacee. Why are you prone to falling into these kinda traps?

Kamaavi   

For Abtigiis, Buuxo is the best,

For Zu Lilly is best, and

for Ngonge Faheema is best.

Paragaon will come up with Haneefa,

Farah-Brown will say Bishaaro.

Ducaysane has already said Xidigo and

the BOB with Kool kaat, for Che juxa is best

and lastly for me Haneefa, Sheh & Maalika are best.

Xiin & Sophist iyagu waa culumo laakiin waa la yaqaan cida ay ka danbeeyaan. But nuune, JB and Fufu waa bilaa dookh, fulaynimo kama aha... :D:D

Abtigiis   

Horta runta haddi la sheego MS DD is a terribe oversight. I rank her as my second favourite runtii.

Laakin, no more additions to my list, even hadday maryaha dhigtaan ooy waashaan!

So, do we add agree my list is updated as follows:

1- Mailka

2- Ibtisam

3- Juxa

4- MS DD

5- Kool kat

6- Valenteenah

7- Buuxo

MS DD,

I can even down the list to three, and prepare three starters and four reserves. That much I am clear about my favourites, runtu ma fantaa.

Shall i proceed? :D

Ms DD   

A&T

Maad ka deyso? Luuqluuqyadey ka soo bixin wih their miciyahooda! I am surprised I am in ur list as I am neither talkative, aggressive or sarcastic or gabay tirisooy.

But all your lists, most of the people here waxey taxeen the usual suspects...i.e the regulars..

What is the reward here?

Abtigiis   

Miyaad iloowday that abbrevation of yours? Adigu favourite baad tahay. Ok, let me go down on the list, have bigger balls, and say it. I am never known for calling a spade a soil-redistribution implement!

Anyway, I notice your barrage against me but that is not all I am. Would have been fair if you could also say few positive things, just to please me, even if I haven't got any.

1- Malika

2- MS DD

3- Valenteenah

Juxa is good, but is recent phenomena for me.

Ibtisam and Koolkat are too aggresive

Buuxo died the moment she run after Rudy!

At least my selection criteria is clear!

Juxa   

never been anyone's fav, so my rep has taken a dent.

malika is so lovable lakin Ms DD kitchen knifekaa meesha ugu qoran baa ka dhab ah

Ibtisam   

Stuff & Nonsense

But we should do the SOLer of the year again after Ramadan. I think Val and Xiin won in 2008 or maybe it was 2007.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Miyaad iloowday that abbrevation of yours? A

Anyway, I notice your barrage against me but that is not all I am. Would have been fair if you could also say few positive things, just to please me, even if I haven't got any.

What abbreviation?

I was an afterthought, wasnt I.. how do you think it makes a girl feel? why o why was i an afterthought?