Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Who's ur favorite cyber-girl?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Faranacab, duq horta aniga miyaa badow ah misa threa kan dhan micnihiisa sambaatiyo le waaye
icon_razz.gif

You is neither badow nor missed the goal post but for some reason

you seem lazy at heart :Dicon_razz.gif

roobleh   

Sorry to say this, but the time for new nominations has just ended(at least from my side).

This is going to be a hard decision, but I have to give the axe to each of three ladies on my list who were fortunate to make in to the cyber-girl of the year nominitions. However, before I announce it publicly, I'm going to notify them first though pm within the coming 24hrs.

The axing will continue until we have a winner on the Eid-day. IA

Abtigiis   

I still have the potential to trim it down to one. But that will result lot of guys immediately severing their relations with me. So, let it hung!

Where is Paragon Horta - come out man before i dedicate a baafin thread for you. war ninkaas ha la raadiyo. soo qabto i kena isagoo nool.

Farancab - howshaas adan ku diray.

Ibtisam   

Rooble,but I am from Burco, weeliba I am (or my mum) is from your sub sub clan icon_razz.gif:D , *that should keep me in the list till the end :D

Someone should post the SOL Male and Female 2009 thread. This one is all over the place.