Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Conviction and Virginity..Islam and Culture..

nuune   

Subxaanallaah, Ilaah ha hanuuniyo wixii dhunsan oon fahansaneyn diinta.

PS:Waaba la qarsan jirayee waa maxaey, xishood ma jiro, Innaa lillaahi

Subxanalah this is fasahad fooqul fasahad! I guess nobodys has that sense of deep fear of Allah's wrath anymore. Some of us have gone as far as to the "so what" question. Whatever you do behind closed doors is between you and your maker but please dont come here and promote Haram in a Moslim Forum :eek: :eek:

Hayat   

totally agree..............cholate and honey..................don't these people know that if they say their sin in the open it can not be forgiven........... keep it personal. stick with that. and flipmode why thi topic? if anything you are inciting more sins to be committed.......instead of helping the islam brotherhood.

Originally posted by RiYaQ:

totally agree..............cholate and honey..................don't these people know that if they say their sin in the open it can not be forgiven........... keep it personal. stick with that. and flipmode why thi topic? if anything you are inciting more sins to be committed.......instead of helping the islam brotherhood.

Riyaaq walaashiis,

I posted the topic for discussion not for creating more sins..we just showed how somali ladies in the USA are keeping their Virginity, keeping Islamic morals even under pressure living in a more sex oriented western cultures Just because of Allah, upholding what Islam says in the following Surah

Read this just once...

"Wa alladhina hum li furujihim hafizuna ilaa calaa azwaajihim"

"And they guard their private parts except to their spouses(Wives and husbands)

The following is an excerpt of commentary on this ayah, from Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

"They keep their private parts away from that which is forbidden and they prevent their private parts from being put into other than what Allah has allowed them to be in"

Originally posted by makalajabti:

Virginity is a burden : the sooner , the better!

This the 21st century so step in!

Ilaahow xishoodka hanaga qaadin, waa aduunyo gadoon dumarka markey xishoodka ka tagaan!

Salaamaad minkuli aafaat....

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by makalajabti:

Virginity is a burden : the sooner , the better!

This the 21st century so step in!

Ilaahow xishoodka hanaga qaadin, waa aduunyo gadoon dumarka markey xishoodka ka tagaan!

Did
U see the coined 21st Century....
:D:D
.Then that is to say, Can we please join the "Freedom and Liberation" the
Demo-Crazy
USA and it's allies have brought to convince the world they need some space for relaxing...They are using that freedom to even
abuse our Holy Prophet
by saying..We have freedom of speech.While there is freedom of speech, There is also freedom to control your limits..They are now using the same freedom to Kill ISLAM...Where women walk like part time models, skinny and semi-nude..They tell the women...Why are you guyz covered..They don't know our religion, our way of life..Modesty is a "unique" to them.

They surely know we keep modesty and our ladies are chaste..

Wondered why everyone is against Islam nowadays???..Ask yourself

Islam is against All kind of evils including alcohol, nudity or semi, adultery, Gay, Lesbianism, terrorism, and inequalities of women/men...When you see this they feel threatened..They feel ISLAM is interfearing with the way of "their" life..

No wonder Bush talks so much about "Our way of Life", "Our civilized way of Life"..They want to have freedom and liberation in everything..I don't need to discuss this anymore...We are muslims and we have our way of life..

Islam is for Men and women to be modest.Women need to show their beauty to their men(Husbands), Men To dress properly to show it to their wives and so on.When you are almost half dressed or semi nude..They will say "You Look fine and beautiful" and ..."Do u wanna join us at the lesbianism and gay parade??"

Islam is for equality, Men/Women, Rich/Poor, Masters/servant, oppressed and opressors, In almost everything spiritual...You will see The nuclear club,a G8club, a whatever club and so on..Where "Others" like IRAN(Coz it is a muslim state)is never allowed to have technological and Nuclear research,

Islam is about Equality.Let anyone do anything he/she likes within the Islamic limits.Whether they like it or not, Islam is spreading coz people are seeing the truth..Islam will win with whatsoever hurdles..

No wonder Islam is spreading In India cause Islam abolished The
Caste system..
Where rich indians oppress the majority poor.

Islam accepts
That the Torah and the Gospel
christianity believe in but us muslims know the gospel was corrupted.That was why Islam had come to amend it to the correct teachings..If Islam was against the Gospel or The torah, then The prophet would "abscond" them.

Islam knew that Christianity was messed after Prophet Issa..
You can Read here...

Islam is spreading like bush fire in the
harmattan

Whoever wants to criticize Islam, let him do it now...coz Islam is Reviving again...This time it is between "I am a muslim" or "I am non-muslim"

nuune   

Myself I don't value virginity because Why would I frustate myself to my wedding night? My future husband will probably not be a virgin, so what's the big deal?

^^^^ This is what got me to say "Subhaanallaah" in my previous post!

ps: waxaas oo kale qof diin iyo dadnima leh kama suurtowdo, qofkii i dhahayo subhaanallaah ma oran kartid ha dhiibto ra'yiigiisa qalloocan ee gurracan ee ku raacayo qofka waxaas meesha la soo shirtagey!

mantra   

Purity seems archaic; abstinence impossible. Why wait when everyone else is getting the goods now? It’s just sex waiting till marriage seems outdated and prudish......there are more than a few healthy practical benefits of regular sex. For example, they say sex helps reduce menstrual pain in women,And in general, because sex reduces stress, it helps maintain a healthier immune system.....besides life is too damn short why wait around till marriage, what happens if the so called mr right or miss right never comes along......live life waiting and die while waiting....what a shame way to live!

helps to practise before you commit

its always the virgins who are outspoken about sex..

Originally posted by Dabshid:

quote:

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

quote:

Originally posted by Dabshid:

I witnessed many guys who divorced their new bride, after they were dissappointed.
:(

hahahaha! this is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Perhaps the problem lies in the faraax's mentality...?
^^^Are you scared?
;)
of?