Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Kenyan women storm police station and demand sex

Paragon   

Old story from 2000. I brought it up because a Somali woman actually lamented about Somali men. So I had to search for this story.

--------

Kenyan women storm police station and demand sex

"Our men have turned to vegetables," they say.

By J.A. Getzlaff

Women from the Kenyan town of Kandara, north of Nairobi, are looking for a few good men. Qualifications? Sober and virile, thank you very much. And they're not just looking -- they're demanding.

According to a Reuters report, a gang of furious ladies from 24 Catholic church groups recently descended upon their local police station and ordered officers to either have sex with them or shut down the illegal drinking dens where the women's spouses spend most of their time.

Their daylong protest took police by surprise and brought business in Kandara to a halt.

The women told the stunned officer in charge to order his men to make love to them or find them new husbands. They blamed the area's illegal bars for their husbands' soggy performance in the sack, and for leaving them sexually frustrated and childless.

"Our men have turned to vegetables," one woman told a local newspaper. "They leave home early and come back intoxicated. There is nobody to meet the sexual needs of wives."

The report did not say how police responded to the women's demands.

source

Tuujiye   

looooooooooool waraa Paragon, I wonder waxa aa raadineesay marka aad waxaan heshay!!! caadi ma tihid walaahi.... I like the story but it would be much better story hadee somali ahaan lahaayeen lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ :D bilcaamaha dheh, waa kuu jeedaa erayga bilcaan aa ku tababaraneesaa grinning-smiley-9517.gif

sabta adduunka aa maanta raaxada ka qaadaa, one already waa la kala tuurey oo faakideesi ku meel gaar tan weynta camal :D

missed da days though where we used to hunt sabatul wiido & sabatul lugooyo

Paragon, waaba u jeedaa, meel gacmaha lagu sito ayaadba joogtaa

Paragon   

^Nothing at all.

For those who are wondering where I got the story from, I got the reference from a Yale lecture video on Malthusian Times.

It can be found here:

It's more than an hour long class lecture but fwd to 0:16:49

Cabdow   

Those women have every right to demand their God given rights, kudos to them! smile.gif

missed da days though where we used to hunt sabatul wiido & sabatul lugooyo

lol..I never liked sabatul lugooyo ninyow, but i missed them days when we used to hunt sab while chanting 'Sab uriye zabiib lakace, laf jabiye bariis ku lagde' :D Now days you get envited to sabs, how boring :(