Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Ibtisam   

^^^Looool @ back for another shift. Leave the young brother, he will grow out of it. No point shutting him down early. As you said he will look back...

Soon, okay inshallah.

You know the time between Warmonger, Adam, A&T, NGONGE and I keep going back and forth-someone Ajnabi guy is already sweet taking the Xalimos and taking her a for ride. How about we end this and actually get Xalimo :D

P.S. And Ibti is not in the Xalimo list ;)

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Mr-Warmonger:

Allah has made us out of nations and tribes and we should preserve them as much as possible.

We are the Chosen breed? Oo miyaad sidaa na tiraahdid maykii hore. I would have put on my white robe and hood chanting…..

Waa la Ina doortee, dad kale ha doonanina dadkeena mooyee... bada madow waa duliyoo damiir male. :rolleyes:

kkk-robe-l.jpg

Mr-Peace   

Wallahi there is a high level of inferiority complex among our women in the west, when did it become racist to want to preserve and cherish you culture and religion? Look at Asians, arabs, etc there women are loyal and they appreciate their heritage and culture.

Faheema.   

^There is also a hight level of neuroticism, low self-esteem and insecurity amongs Somali men.

ps. One can "preserve" and cherish her "culture and religion" without being married to a Somali.

Faheema.   

^ Che, as much as I love Somali Men, there are quite a few who let our good brothers down and those are the ones I have mention above.