Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Ibtisam   

AT&T I'm not asking about what they already get, like eyes, nose, neck and balls, so stop repeating the same song and answer my question.

Abtigiis   

Haven't I? Why focus on the Balls part only?? I said kind, generous, understanding, truthful, Intelligent, humourous, RELIGIONS (the main point), and honest.

Laakiin adiga waxay kaa qabsatay uun Big balls kaan umaleyn?

Edit- just for clarifications, are you looking for good man who is also a good husband or is this an advertisemnet for a good social worker or a Mu'addin in the local mosque?

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

Why do you care what other people do? Maxaa kaaga shan iyo toban ah? We are not a “Dying breed”....and we don’t know their exact reasoning for being with a non-Somali is so live and let live.

Kudos to anyone finds happiness outside of the “fold”.

This is the kind of attitude that encourages girls to leave their culture. Why shouldn't I care? Allah has made us out of nations and tribes and we should preserve them as much as possible.

Abtigiis   

Warmonger, I don't want to remind you the antiquated aphorism naagi tol maleh! Don't put me in a bad situation. +Faheema is also incisive with adjectives, and I don't want to mess up with her!

Ibtisam   

AT&T it this an advertisemnet for a good social worker.

SO AT&T what makes a women?? and what makes a good women??

Abtigiis   

^ If you are looking for a good social worker- a good man in that sense- you got them already. Ngonge and Xinn are good candidates. Ilaahay ha kuu barakeeyo. Sorry, I thought you were looking for a good husband.

On what makes a good women, I would say all the things I said about a good man; but would add somone who understands the unique difference between the two of sexes and appreciates that difference. A good muslim women will know that. But She should also be someone who can think beyond the glitters and can see the real thing. Not many of you pass that test of being lured by Dhaldhalaal and Dhanlanteed!

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm happy with my current husband dear. I would never ask you for advise in any case, that is suicide. Saqajaan baad afaka ii keelin laahid! :D

Okay in neither of your list did I see anything about culture and loyalty and taking rubbish from naturally annoying distassified people just because waa your people. Nothing nationalistic either. You are just worried about gold diggers :D

So as follow up what makes SOMALI men different from other men?, what have they got that any other man cannot offer. Go back to your old list. The answer is NOTHING. Same for the women. Are you following?

Abtigiis   

I can't believe the sharp mind of Ibtisam will fail to see the obvious. Culture and Loyalty? Are these not synonymous with Religion (that should be the culture) and Honesty and Truthfulness with Loyalty? I see it is an oversight. Anyway, good we agree on the core values.

You are right. I don't know about yours but I can surely say he is better than Ngonge. Ilaahay kaa yuuna kuu geyn. But I see he claims he is related to the man. Ceeb!

Gold-diggeres are not good. But I have a story for you about those. I mean a real one. I will tell you tomorrow, insha-allah.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I can't believe the sharp mind of Ibtisam will fail to see the obvious. Culture and Loyalty? Are these not synonymous with Religion (that should be the culture) and Honesty and Truthfulness with Loyalty? I see it is an oversight. Anyway, good we agree on the core values.

You are right. I don't know about yours but I can surely say he is better than Ngonge. Ilaahay kaa yuuna kuu geyn. But I see he claims he is related to the man. Ceeb!

Gold-diggeres are not good. But I have a story for you about those. I mean a real one. I will tell you tomorrow, insha-allah.

^^^You can twist and turn as much as you like AT&T, but yaa kaa dadacin that culture is synonymous with Religion, nor can Loyalty to your nationality be equated to “Truthfulness and Honesty”. In fact they are more like to be opposites in both cases. i.e. Contradictor . Waad iska haadesh.. ;)

Chimera   

OP you remind me of those Somalinet dorks who all day long whine about womenfolk not related to them like weak men. There not your property sxb, if my sisters had decided not to marry Somali men, you my friend and those Somalinet dorks and all the Somali men of the world wouldn't have a say in it - neither would i ever allow you to judge them in my presence - and i don't have a say in the lives of your female relatives.

SOL is beginning to bore me..

Chimera   

Ibti i think Warmonger needs to find a nice Somali lady and this anxiety and paranoia he's currently suffering from - concerning Somali women - will dissappear in an instance. He will probably look back and think; Damn back in the day i was a real nerd wasn't i? when i was still a member of the Watch Somali women 24/7 club

ps I'm fine sister how about you?

Ibtisam   

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ Back when I was part of the Watch somali women 24/7 club! haha. :D Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. loool Bless.

Alhumdulilah. Deadline nxt thursday. :eek: when I'm gonna see your stuff at the shop.

Mr-Peace   

There should be a rule again people ruining perfectly good topics with nonsense.

Adam-Zayla

who's whining besides you? It's just my observations and opinions, if you have nothing of substance to add. Keep it moving.