Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Mr-Peace   

What's with the large amount of desperate xalimo's marrying other races? mostly Africans? What ever happened to sticking to your culture? Do they not know that by marriang african/cadaan/jamaican and other races, any kids from that marriage are not somali and have no tol?

Ibtisam   

SO, your point is??

My husband waa half Chinese, 1/8 Jamaican, 1/4 Nigerian and some unknown bits and he is mighty fine. Somali Kaaluun.

Ibtisam   

^^^He pissed me off ages ago,[ tried to get me to cook for his whole family! :eek: ) so I killed him and got myself a new one. smile.gif

^I don't think you have worry Somali race dying out cuz marrieges to other ethnic groups. Faraaxs are already doing mighty job of that on their own. Blaming Xalimos is just silly.

Ibti- I guess you used Cl's catalogues.

Unknown...My Somali is rusty but It would be kaluun not kaaluun.

Malika   

We are getting used to inter-racial marriages beriyahaan..There were 3 weddings recently in our town and all 3 were Somali girls marrying non somali men..Maxaa loo ciyaare,buraabuur ee,heeladaa ee..I tell ya,people dont care no more!

ps.Poster your back so soon? who do you know here,I mean whom did you bribe smile.gif

Mr-Peace   

Che

ninyaho, that's irrelevant. If a farax marries ajnabi, the offspring are still somali, but if xalimo marries ajnabi she produces ajnabi kids. There is a difference.

Warmonger-Ninyahow..Horta stop Faaraxs massacring their own people in Somalia-we go extinct, it's cuz of mass murder and mass displacement in Somalia. Get your priorities mixed.

P.S. And why would worry as long as Somali men are reproducing whether be with Xalimos or Ajnabi.

Malika...It wasn't even a big deal in Somalia. In Xamer, women were married to Italians and Arabs.