Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^WHat makes a MAN?? @ A&T

Big BALLS, Brave heart and Brilliant mind!
My neighbors curi has bigger balls than nimanka qaarkood, waana is ogtihiin yaan la isku been guurin... [/QB]
Loooooooooooooooooooooool@curi with bif balls!! :D:D:D Classic KK! That was good one. Don't get started though. I was just descriping a real man not myself.

Kan JB ah asagu haweenka hoostooda muxuu ka qabtaa! Fur maxay in loo bixiyo miyuu rabaa? And he rejoices when one potential competetor is banned.

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Wax la is weydiiyana ma xumee, maxaa waaye faa'iidada eyleedahay in Soomaalida hablahooda ay guursadaan niman Soomaali ah kaliya? Soo xayawaanada last 18yrs wadankeena from left right and center u gubaayay ma'aha wax ey labo Soomaali iska dhaleen? :mad:

Kaaga sii daran weyba isla quman yihiin for them to say it is ok for Somali men to marry an outsider...Ignorance at its highest lee iga dheh...

Kool kat, you seem like a smart girl but what you wrote there is grade A nonsense. Yes, somali's have been fighting each other for over 18 years, does that mean those who are in the west should give up on somalinimo and marry the dregs of western and african society? You should be encouraging you're fellow sisters to stop being desperate and stick to their culture.

But I suppose, as OZ said maybe those xalimo's should be looked as 'their girls' and not ours anymore since naago have no culture if they go after non-somali's. I know in my family, if any of my sisters were to marry african they would be considered persona non grata and that's probably true for most somali families if we are to be honest.

Kan JB ah asagu haweenka hoostooda muxuu ka qabtaa!

Bal waxaad ku hadlayso day ,,,, hadhow baad odhan doontaa password ka ayaa la iga xadaye hoy joog ,,,

Qorax   

Alla meeshu qosol badanaa. Wareerka aduunka dheh waa la isku wareersan yahay. Mideeda kale hablaha soomalidu maxay un is-difaac ugu jiraan intii aay arrinka si kale oo is-difaaca un ahayn kaliya maay kiiskooda ku xalisadaan. Waxaan amin sanahay in aay kari karaan taasi haddii aay dabada muska kala soo bixi lahaayeen. Mr. Peace khalad ama saxba si hagaagsan (koleey wuu dhaama dadka is hayeen) ayuu kiiskiisa u difaacay una challenge gareeyey hablaha.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mr-Warmonger:

Kool kat, you seem like a smart girl but what you wrote there is grade A nonsense. Yes, somali's have been fighting each other for over 18 years, does that mean those who are in the west should give up on somalinimo and marry the dregs of western and african society? You should be encouraging you're fellow sisters to stop being desperate and stick to their culture.

Since I seem like a smart 'girl' *yeeey for me*, may I ask a smart question? Ok here it goes, micnaha calaf mataqaan?

+Faheema, looooooooooooooooooool...You're just killing him over there... :D

Aaliyyah   

How can you call someone desperate just for the reason of marrying outside their race? perhaps you guys should learn your religion in depth as religion transcends Color, and ethnicity.

I know so many sisters who married outside their race and alhmadulilah yet live a good life. Where on the other hand so many somali sisters are divorced even though they married within their race? Of course the opposite happens as well.

so don't think because you stick to your culture your life is gonna be a whole lot better.Ultimately, everything is about CALAF.

Aaliyyah   

^ for guys?? ...it's okey for anyone regardless of gender to marry outside their race. Religion is what determines someone's life choices, not culture. Keep that in mind dear.

Aaliyyah   

^^ well am not sure you would have much of a say in who your daughter marries...but your comments and beliefs are fairly ignorant!!