Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^MAybe you need to teach your brothers the art of walking away. Some people think saying "NO" is a game.

You are lost and confused as I expected. Being deceptive is a major sin, and not telling the truth about your ethnicity. What kind of a muslim does that?

ibti-I think you should gives Somali the same courtesy you give to others.

P.S. All people are judgemental. I have seen a black who's dating chick white getting pissed at black chick dating white.

Ibtisam   

^^^I do most of the time.

MR-Peace being all Judgemental, telling me about being a "good Muslim" and major sins. HAHAHA lol In this world you see everything.

Ibtisam   

^^^WHo is this ugly guy in your signature hoorta?

Mr. Peace is still adjusting to life, apparently I am confused and ashamed as he expected. Make way for our latest arm chair politician...

Mr-Peace   

Che

Maybe you should respond when you are addressed. I tell the truth and nothing but the truth. There are people seriously arguing that a child of an ajnabi and a somali woman is somali, ludicrous and first time I'm hearing such nonsense.

Ashkiro   

Salams Ibtisam, IA all is well.

LOL@ avoiding Somalis for peace and quiet, Ameen to that. smile.gif

Your thinking would be right, there are not many if anything it’s the opposite with our community since wherever Somalis have congregated outside the homeland, we tend to stick together. Somalis just like to exaggerate and would make one believe, if one or two people marry outside their race (totally their business by the way) than this would be exaggerated ten fold. My point was in regards to individuals whom stick their nose down at daadkoda as “unsophisticated”, usually opting for other cultures such as Arab, Hindi, Western as superior. These individuals usually also have color complex. And having conversations with them is annoying, suprised you haven't come across people with this mentality, I have more than I would like to.

@ Che, really? That’s nice to know. Never heard of anyone with the name Ashkiro, other than my beloved ayeeyo. I agree it's a lovely classic bargi hore-Somali name.

Ibtisam   

^^^W/salam. I'm good sweetie, did not recognise you with your lovely brand new shinning dirac. It took me a while redface.gif

Lol alhumdulilah I have not met them yet, but recently I have met many Somali (brothers) Who are walking text books leaders. Biskinka. They think because they have a degree they know better and no one else can contribute anything. I've been subject to quotations from books in meetings, which had nothing to do with the quote/ theory. They seemed to believe that even if what they were saying was utter rubbish, everyone should accept it because they are "educated". Yaab the Somali intellectuals, I must remember to take a dictionary along to the next meeting.

. Never heard of anyone with the name Ashkiro, other than my beloved ayeeyo.

You are kidding right?. It's probably coincidence that her ayeeyo's name is Ashkiro.

Ibtisam   

Che you need to up your game! :eek: You can't seriously think this will get you anywhere :Dicon_razz.gif

Ashkiro; have your door on lock down. Nikaan che waa laag sheekiian :D

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Peace-Don't take on us if some dude scooped your Xalimo away. Your nacnac is getting little boring.

And your wipped liberal weakness is getting annoying, now either state your opinion or move on.

Why is it, people cannot argue against the messege and feel the need to attack the messenger.