Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Ibtisam   

What is there to discuss? There is nothing to discuss. There is no coherent body, unified in their perceptions and attitudes which one can point and say THAT is "SOmali women" Same goes for the guys.

So would you stop moaning and crying and calcal. If your Xalimo is no good, get another one who agrees with your views or a none somali one, just anaga warerika naag taay.

I think all somali men who complain about somali women, just can't get one because they are ugly, bitter and stuck in 18th century. Haye. :D

Somali marrying African!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

are Somalis not african???

don't bother answering, as you are not fit enough to distinction that in the first place.

Reason why they do that - to avoid the chance of marrying Saqajaan from somalia, i presume.

either this thread was created simply to get reaction or more sinisterly the poster actually beliefs he is raising a legitimate issue.

if the first applies then you have the reactions enjoy :cool: if on the other hand you really belief this is a real issue to discuss; you either have low self esteem or you are simple retarded :cool:

that is my take on this thread.

Malika   

Ibti,

Well,then that is his therapy, dis Xalimo's to release his frustrations, now if you go back and read A&T's rant you will gather he has just been ruffled up by his xalimo..[Mashaallah of a woman I say]..I told you, its all in the psychology!

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes but why does every farah when he gets mad with his Xalimo tries to blame it on all women. "OH women talk too much, they are too much stress" No you ido*it, YOUR women talks too much and is too stressful, other women are fine :rolleyes:

Ladies just say, lord, kaan Allah haa iga keexeyo, waa saqajaan, how did I end up with him.

Mr-Peace   

naga joojiya the ad hominems, and off topic nonsense and stick to the topic at hand.

What is it about somali culture that these xalimo's hate that they need to go after jamaican, and other africans? I've noticed For some reason, they always go for the dregs of society.

I suppose we men have to be blamed as well because if it wasn't for the civil war and the war going on now, women would not be exposed to these environments.