Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Sayid, there is no need to be rude to him, saaxib. Many people share his views.

which views? somalis not being africans or somali women marrying foreigners not being right or just any other saqajaan views???

Mr-Peace   

The level of low self esteem in this place is embarrassing, whatever happened to somali pride? One guy is saying, there is no somali culture, the other is saying somali's are africans. If we are to go by the people here, somali's have no future. The xalimo's will marry the dregs of african society while the men fight amongst each other based on qabil.

^^^ i just don't know whether i want to knock you of the block or just keep silent about your irreverent topics.

choose between the two and i shall be obliged.. :cool:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Sayid, there is no need to be rude to him, saaxib. Many people share his views.

which views? somalis not being africans or somali women marrying foreigners not being right or just any other saqajaan views???
All of the above, saaxib. Dismiss them if you like but don't insult the man (or at least do it with style). You're a bit too blunt and asking for a fight there. ;)

Malika   

^Okay..Your serious about this,laakiin have you though of the reasons why some [men and women] are opting to marry outside the Somali community?

NGONGE   

^^ I think when you take out the flashing lights, clowns and scary rides this was the question he was asking all along. :D

Mr-Peace   

Malika

Why don't you enlighten us and tell us the reasons? Btw, it's not the same if men marry outside their culture because the kids still stay somali.

Originally posted by Mr-Warmonger:

sayid_somal

if you're looking for brownie points among the xalimo's i get it laaking stop pretending yaa internet warrior.

first of all - i have got all the brownie points i need. :cool: second i am not the one calling myself warmonger and the likes to appear what i am not. Saqanjaanimada meel kale la aad.

All of the above, saaxib. Dismiss them if you like but don't insult the man (or at least do it with style). You're a bit too blunt and asking for a fight there.

No need to beat around the bush saaxib, with this guy. asking for a fight??? warmongers are more suited to that - i just deliver :cool: all in all thanks for the advice!!! your concerns are noted.