Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Q A with Mudane MARX Mohammed

Aaliyyah   

abu looool and what city you hail from? back home I mean. And, I thought Marc was here on behalf of Riyaale. Or maybe I was mistaken icon_razz.gif

Personally, am okey with the decisions Shiekh sharif made. There's more to government then whether every tribe is represented. Inshallah in the next 2 yrs we will get peace throughout somalia.

salaam

Fabregas   

@Aaliyah, lol. My families camels graze the the same valleys as yours,lol. ;) ps. i was joking about the ministry stuff and sheikh shariff, just testing Marx. But I can see the boy has some talent.

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Marc,

How do you think Liverpool will do in the Prem? Will they win it?

No chance sxb! based on their performance against Man.City, they didnt look like potential champions. I think we can safely say - Man.Utd are head and shoulders above all other title chasers! They have two excellent players for every position - thats what makes champions. Also Liverpool dont really have match winners - there is too much dependency on the likes of Torres and Gerard! this is diabolical! They need to improve their midfield if they are to challenge for the title!! At the begining of the season, I predicted they might have dropped from the top four but liverpool will probably safely finish 2nd place this season!!

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

lol u can't be racist and have "the highest" morals. it's like a killer having a conscience, or sympathy for his victims.

LOOOOOOOL!!! :D:D

N.O.R.F   

Marc, some good football punditry there.

Another q.

Was it correct for the UAE to refuse a visa for the Israeli tennis player who was a former IDF soldier? Even though they allowed her to play last year.

Thierry.   

^^ lool

Marx my question is, Aston Villa is looking very strong this season will Arsenal loose the cherished 4th champions league spot?

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Was it correct for the UAE to refuse a visa for the Israeli tennis player who was a former IDF soldier? Even though they allowed her to play last year.

Sxb, I have always advocated for a two state solution to the Israeli- Palestinian conflict based on the 1967 borders. However I do acknowledge the Israeli deterrent capacity is very strong and since most Arab nations are incapable of challenging the Israeli hegemony in the region - they usually use non-military sanctions on Israel. The UAE is an international hub and Dubai is a wannabe-world city and therefore can’t prejudice against other nations especially in sporting events. They have importuned themselves to the world with regards to trade and hosting international events and for that reason cannot have a half-measured approach and choose who is let into sporting events and who isn’t! This is absurd. So for that reason amongst other I believe that tennis player should be allowed to participate in the tennis competition. In addition to this, this has negative repercussion for the global status of the UAE.

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Marx my question is, Aston Villa is looking very strong this season will Arsenal loose the cherished 4th champions league spot?

I think Arsenal have a lot of depth and strength in their team so will probably hang on to the 4th champions league spot! They have a lot of players coming back from injury and this should boost their chances significantly. Aston Villa have proven themselves this season but I don’t think they will have good ending to their campaign this season, they have a lot of tricky teams left to play and this could result in them losing the 4th spot!

As a Spurs fan, I hate arsenal but you have to give credit where it’s due! They are a decent team! But in the coming seasons, unless they invest - all their top players will leave and might even finish in mid-table! The thought of that is just so appealing!!

Marx, just going off on North's question, who do you think fairs better for Israel/Palestine conflict, Livni or the golden boy who was chosen to lead the state of Israel aka Netanyahu? If the ladder, do you think the middle east conflict will resume and intensify more than ever before over the pick of netanyahu, a hardliner who does not share livni's vision of two state solution?

STOIC   

^lol@far miyan lagugalin.....

I'm guessing all questions are open in this thread to Mudhane Marx

I'll make my question as simple as strawberry pie. Do you have a girlfriend?If so have you ever said to her " I want to lick every inch of you" or do you even groan with gratitude or even pleasure when she licks your neck? Does her orgasm occur more often when her feet is up in the air or spread on the sheet?

STOIC   

^ You dummy read his words below...

This is your opportunity to ask questions of personal and professional nature!

I just wanted to know if his girlfriend is an energizer bunny (I bet you seen them on tv ads)