Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Q A with Mudane MARX Mohammed

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Marx, you're views on SOL often come across as outrageous, quite contradictory and sometimes just shockingly lacking!

So, my question is, are the views you write on SOL truly and utterly how you feel and think or do you exaggerate and write outrageous stuff to get a reaction and get a conversation going? Do you play the devils advocate?

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Did you ignore my Q?

I am guessing you didnt read the disclaimer!

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Disclaimer – all questions that seek to ridicule will not be answered!

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Marx, why did you only give yourself 3 for your personality?

I’m socially recluse! I am not a friendly person not by choice but because I am very quiet and very reserved person! I get along with people in small groups ranging from 1-2. I can’t maintain a conversation with a lot of people! Too much xishood I guess! But to my close personal friends I am gentle, kind and loyal person with a skewed sense of humour! I maintain a line of threshold to judge those who i associate myself with!

^^^^^ LOOOOOOOL its only fair! :D

Originally posted by Nephissa:

My Q, to you [The infamous interview question] where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I am not entirely sure but inshallah, but I want to go into local politics! Also I want to give back something tangible to the Somali community in London in whatever capacity I can!

Ah, I would but this is Marx's thread. Don't want to take the limelight away. :D

OK, Marx, I have another question if you're still game:

What was your most memorable moment of 2008?

Originally posted by Oz:

M. are we heading towards Depression or we already going through Depression?

Although I have never believed in conspiracy theories, I have conjured up one about the economic recession! It thinks a way of changing the discourse on economic development and therefore deliberately impeding the development of developing countries and emerging markets.

This whole crisis has shown that capitalism is no longer the dominant force it once was and is not immune to a complete halt!

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

What was your most memorable moment of 2008?

I think it was Ramadan time! it gave me time to reflect and an opportunity to get an insight with my inner being! it allowed me to change alot of things about myself!

STOIC   

Mudhane,I see you don't have a girlfriend, but still I think you can be of help here with your Q&A thread.I'm loving it! Here is my second question mudhane. Do you recommend taking a long soapy-shower with one's girlfriend? ohh and do you recommend ringing my bell in the soapy-shower before my train enters her station?

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Marx, why did you only give yourself 3 for your personality?

Dabeecaduu ka aradanyahay :D

On a serious note, generally being shy and reserved is an indicator of having a good personality, you tend to get on with most people. So, don't sell yourself short Marx smile.gif

My Question: What three things would you take to a Desert Island?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -II-:

On a serious note, generally being shy and reserved is an indicator of having a good personality, you tend to get on with most people. So, don't sell yourself short Marx
smile.gif

My Question:
What three things would you take to a Desert Island?

Silly you. :D

A computer, a camera and those bloody shades of course :D

Marx,

Politically speaking, are you centre left or centre right? Why?

Ibtisam   

^You mean computer, a video camera and a girl What the hell does he need shades for! On second thought shades would be a normal thing to take to a hot desert Island.

P.s. Only Marx can open a thread such as this and people actually go along with it, asking questions. :D How nice of you all, humoring him like this.