Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Q A with Mudane MARX Mohammed

STOIC   

Ibti,I didn't realized people were serious with their questions.I guess I'll need to ask some "good" questions too....I was ridiculing the whole idea, but some are taking it serious...I need to ask relevant questions :D

Originally posted by -II-:

What three things would you take to a Desert Island?

Thats a difficult question actually! But i think:

1. Blackberry

2. Ipod

3. Camera

Our whole lives are dominated by technology these days! its hard to imagine life anywhere without being 'connected'! What did people do before the advent of the internet and technology? its hard to imagine!

Faheema.   

^Yes, it's difficult and I don't think you gave it much thought Marx smile.gif ...I expected you to cover all angles..Remember, you're in a desert Island and it's all about survival...therefore, electronics will not be much use to you.

NGONGE, you're right. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ In the stone age you mean? Because after that 'technology' was always there. In my (teenage) days, the humble house phone, walkmans and CB radio were there. When I was about your age, mobile phones were starting to flood the market( some people still have their T mobile 7 to 7s). Also, the net was there when you were a mere child. Of course, thousands of years before that the mighty PEN was invented.

There was life before your time, Marx. Don't wonder too much, saaxib.

Oz   

^^ M, Don't be a coward, answer Serinity's question.

Expecting (Liverpool) Yossi Benayoun late away goal at real madrid sort of :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

When I was about your age, mobile phones were starting to flood the market...

I am not a spring chicken NG - but by your estimatations that would be the early 1990s. :D:D:D

NGONGE   

^^ Which part? My teenage part or when I was your age? :D

I am of course assuming that you are in your early 20s (going by the photo you posted). :D

Thierry, nothing wrong with those phones. I was showing off here not mocking, badow waaxid. :D

Originally posted by -II-:

^Yes, it's difficult and I don't think you gave it much thought Marx
smile.gif
...I expected you to cover all angles..Remember, you're in a desert Island and it's all about survival...therefore, electronics will not be much use to you.

Well if its a case of survival, I'll have to take Farhia Fiska to island for reproduction purpose! since according to nin yaaban our population is stagnant! also i would have to take the A-Z to DIY! and some weapons to protection! lol

NG: I was talking about the part where you were my age! thats almost 20+!! so must be now be in your mid 40s! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Marc,

Do you think passport control at JFK will give me a hard time?

I am not mystic meg sxb nor can i actually predict the future! but to avoid any issues at the airport just be ready to answer any silly questions they throw your way! On the issue of passport control - the worst offenders are djoubti airport - they once kept me and my mum in the interrogation room for 2 hours! asking silly questions like:

Is this your passport?

That picture doesnt look like you?

Where in the UK do you live?

Whats the capital city of Ireland (WTF!!!!!)