Sign in to follow this  
Ameen

Come vote for the Nomad of the Month

Damn you, Me. Damn YOU! Bas khalaas. You're going to be included in my torture fantasies from here onwards. Right beside Rudy, in fact. Unless you take it all back. :mad:

Ameen, it's so, like, forgotten?

me   

I will take it back only if you promise to say the name Rudy 3 times each night before you go to sleep.

deal?

Xu, I am a HUGE Fan of Rudy as well. May i please be the second member?,make that a life member will ya? :D

The man is just rudimental,NO really he is rudimental. smile.gif

I have a feeling this will create a new wave of Rudimania in Sol...

mantra   

Originally posted by me:

Well:

General Duke for the Hate award

Badacase/shucayb for the labawajiile award.

lol, spot on!

mantra   

Originally posted by XulaXu:

I'm such a fan of
Rudy
, I've always liked him, but this quote turned me from a harmless admirer to the self-proclaimed creator of the
Rudy Cult

quote:

u telling me that u got married to have kids!!

wow..i guess u turn the lites off 2 Red-sea and yell the train is coming...and she shouts the lite is green...!

^

|

|

|

|

This warrants the creation of a tribute shrine, here's the one in my house:

rudyshrinegh8.jpg

Oh yeah, so I nominate Rudy for the
Funniest Poster
Award!
whoa!

I nominate Xu for the crazy creepy stalker award (spotlight off JB). Am I the only person who doesn't find Rudy remotely funny? Something isnt right here...

Ameen   

Mantra, if you don’t find Rudy funny, I would have to conclude that there is something really wrong with your sense of humor. Than again...thinking about it sis...there isn't anything wrong with your sense of humor rather we enjoy Rudy's "never thinking twice before sharing his opinions" posts that seems to be posted at exactly the perfect time.

Rudy, my boy, the ladies adore you, the fellas respect you...I think I can smell this months Nomad award going to......

And Allah knows best

RedSea   

^Lol..

Very creative Xalaxu (your nick is so hard to spell, can't look up either).lool.

Anyways, my bro. Ameen, thanks for the nomination. I accept it. I also in turn nominate you.

2. I will nominate mr.me You may ask, what so special about him and why did I voted him. Well, aside of him being my fellow hometown boy, I gave him this vote so it could just calm him down from this high horse is riding on.

On the ladies side:

I am going to say sister Mystic (mujaahidad from pol. section. Stands her ground very well. I admire her.

and Ibtisam for having the courage to go back home. She and her family are moving back home this summer. I wish them the best of luck. Insha Allah.

me...shut it, yours doesnt' count.

Modesty   

Coolest Nomad--->Rudy

Most argumentative--->Castro

Most Sarcastic----> Sherahazade

Most annoying-----> Devilangle

Most articles in Islam section---->Nur

Most unusual topics----->Fartun

Most "somali"-----> King_450

Most cynical---->Cynical_lady

Coolest Topics----> Modesty smile.gif

where is val?...i went u to get into my belly!! lool.. u ppl remember that commerical!!

val the ppl have spoken and i get the previlage to pick who i want to whip!! so soo dhigo bal baac baac aan kaa siiya noo!! loool...~

i gotta vote for jb the homie has alot of stamina

u on the blue bill homie? lemme here u say yah!!

ps: i like the talibans unlike some reer taxas ppl. t-man, u r welcome to my room anytime u is in la, i guess i am gonna shave my head now!!