Sign in to follow this  
Ameen

Come vote for the Nomad of the Month

Originally posted by cynical lady:

hunguri shukansi aah since u got that shukansi book volume 4 u have been dying to practice on someone sadly to say i cant let u practice on me but i think captain X is perfect candidate. so what say u?

Acuudu Billah,Am straight,like very very straight.And yes,Am a dude and not a dudette. :(

P.s.Sare madharau joo

Hunguri   

WoooW here is our Team Leader, her excellence Cambaro. The Queen of SOL. Cambaro Im welcoming you with a Silki,Kashmiri showl. And Xalane is here holding a box of sweets. LoooL Welcome Cambaro :D !!!

waar baal hayaaaay hungri no no no ibti is for jack adeega lakiin i will give u a mail order bride from bulawayo how abt that? all for the cost of $15,000 shipping is free by the by.

ps i knw captain is niin but i am sure u can practice ure shukansi iskaa caadi waaye

Hunguri   

ps i knw captain is niin but i am sure u can practice ure shukansi iskaa caadi waaye

Cynical, I can go for a woman. No matter what and how it takes. As for the practice of Shukansi on a brother of mine. That will never ever happen, neither me nor Xalane will do it. Hey, you are in a pool of blood. Back off and say sorry guys :D .

Waryee hunguri,why should i hold the sweets box,u hold the sweets box while am welcoming her with the silk,the kashmiri showl and all the crazy stuff we bought for her.Aah,there comes JB with some sambuuse uu asaga soo dubay. :D

HUNGURI CRY ME A RIVER LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ps I CAN GO FOR A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT AND HOW IT TAKES? MHHHHHHHHH what abt balastic woman? ahahahahahah take a chill pill hunguri here is some sabayaadh with caano iyo shaah. lol

Hunguri   

loooooooool@ Xalane,

Xalane, Wallaahi waa iga qosolsiisay. Alright, I dont mind welcoming her with the Box of the sweet either. She is still a number :D . B/w Cnical haye you r cajoling me with Sabaayad and shaah :D . That will not work. Let me get my Somali stick named "Hangool" and chase you with it. Will teach you a lesson soon !!

Hunguri   

loooooooooooooool @ JB,

Waaryaa JB, Cnical admitted in the thread that nothing wrong with opting for a doll. LoooL, that was not me. Im opposing, and am still in my firm possition. JB, as you are a Computer Freak with Love Calculators and some programing robbots. Do you have in mind to implement a doll like the one in the movie of "Alpachino" the intelegent software that was designed in the shape of a woman named "Simon". Im sure, you have that in mind looooool. Simon Simon Simon !

Hunguri if u can remember the simon character,wallahi Quran saar iyo walibo Xadiis saar badan baad ubaahantahay.C lady warkeeda midhaa waxba kajira ninyohow,War Dolls iska daa,somaliyo tag and the price for one doll will giva ya afar islaamod.

Ms DD   

Cheers my subjects. Thanks for the saambuusi but i am really craving for macsharo and bajiye smile.gif and most of all i cun caloosha i geey.

Here are my awards

The most funny ( ok..it is subjective) : Hunguri

The best tagteam: Hunguri and Jacyl

The best disciplinarian: The Captain X

The sarcastic Male: Ngonge

The sarcastic female: Val

The Sensible Male: Northern

The Sensible female: Ibti

The Ukhti of Sol: Aisha

The Akhi of Sol: Ameen

The most likely obsessed with Jamiacan girl: Rudy

The one oo khafiiifey: The Generaale

The most intelligent one that i agree with everything he says: Xiinfiniin

I feel that I ought to give some sort of award to JohnnyB...but i cant think of one.

Hunguri   

Hunguri if u can remember the simon character,wallahi Quran saar iyo walibo Xadiis saar badan baad ubaahantahay.C lady warkeeda midhaa waxba kajira ninyohow,War Dolls iska daa,somaliyo tag and the price for one doll will giva ya afar islaamod.

Xalane, remember "Wallaahi" is an swearing and a big word. We were 4-5 fellows enjoying a thread of joke, and you dont have to be smart here. By swearing and painting my name with such mere character. Im above than a man playing with a doll. We are here to have fun, and play some nerves based on no character assasination. Dont you ever swear again !!

Ms DD   

No Ibti..that doesnt fit at all. Cara on the other could fit that role.

Find a place for Socod Badne...Perhaps the one most likely to say "this is pooh thread, put it in the joke section".