Sign in to follow this  
Ameen

Come vote for the Nomad of the Month

I really am proud of General Duke,he reasons with all the Nomads alike,takes their scum and goods alike and the last but not least,proves them wrong.There are no awards for such men,u just honor them with Respects.I salute u old man!

Ms DD   

Capt..He is dedeciated to his cause..I give him that. He is also polite. But he doesnt even pause for a second to give a thought to those who oppose him and where they are coming from. Another thing i found is that his head is buried in the sand. Many attrocities are occuring in Mogadishu, but he speaks as nothing serious is happening there and that everything is dandy. I speak to family members who live there, also my parents are in Boosaaso. Waxey noo soo sheegaan doesnt bear thinking about. I think the Generale is deluded. Sorry for the off-topic folks.

Ibtisam   

Cambarro.

You see Cara, Socod Badne and JohnnyB are very similar in a strange way. I'm sure they are family. There is something that pulls me to read their posts, although sometimes too deep and heavy and funny, which is the same reason i like reading Ngong post (which are old ones normally), in fact none of these people post much. I like waterLily as well I would vote for her the most down to earth :D don't ask me how i could guess such thing. She just has the air about her. :D

Ms DD   

^^ Alle-uBaahne and Generaale: Both ends of the same stick. Misguided and passionate.

The most patriotic: MMA

Abti: You may have something there.

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Capt..He is dedeciated to his cause..I give him that. He is also polite. But he doesnt even pause for a second to give a thought to those who oppose him and where they are coming from. Another thing i found is that his head is buried in the sand. Many attrocities are occuring in Mogadishu, but he speaks as nothing serious is happening there and that everything is dandy. I speak to family members who live there, also my parents are in Boosaaso. Waxey noo soo sheegaan doesnt bear thinking about. I think the Generale is deluded. Sorry for the off-topic folks.

Cambaro,reasoning with most of these nomads is not easy and yes,many atrocities are happening,atrocities which those who are responsible are none but the cowards that were defeated yesterday,the same men that up to today endanger the lives of the innocents folks down there.He has every right to concentrate on the objectives on the ground than the casualties,but he actually is concentrating on the casualties than the objectives and for that,i don't blame him.I really don't think he is deluded,speak of delusion and Oodweyne and his likes are the ones in that category.As to my personal view,i would kill any one and anything and i not only want the Government to do that,but liquidate anything that is against unity for the pple got to be tamed and united,both willingly and unwillingly.Duke disagrees with me on that part,and i respect him for that.The same goes to u and the rest.So again,if there is any honor worthy of any man around here,that would be General Duke.Hasn't lost one argument,hasn't lost temper and never took things to the personal level.Now thats one helluva Good soldier if u ask me.But then again,am not speaking for him and its not my jobb to speak for him,the truth got to be told,Duke is one helluva good General and again,as i said before,i really am proud of him.

"Funny: CL and CC" am higly insulted ibti i mean i should always be distinguished from the hoi polloi and i think i do not belong in such category and u should start by redeeming ureself at once by coming up with an award simply just for me, i dont wana share anything u knw.

Hunguri   

The most negative man, that I've never seen him giving an smile or happy face :D . Guess who ??????? Danbiba ha igu noqotee. Waxa weeye "Taliban". Taliban, if you happen to read my text. Please do smile :D . Its saddaqah loool!

Hunguri   
:D Cambaro is a very kind person. Loool, JB, look at her averter and disply picture. Can u see a bowl on the little table and a man standing trying to put that into his mouth. LoooL she left it on an automatic table, and the table is feeding instead smile.gif loooool Can you please explain Cambaro ???