Sign in to follow this  
Ameen

Come vote for the Nomad of the Month

Jacelbaro,ninyohow soo tii meesha lagaa raad cadeeyay ma aha,adiga iyo adeerken Hunguri,wali maxaa meesha kudhigay ninyohow?

back to the topic,My vote goes to JB,Cambaro and Awoowe Hunguri.

Hunguri   

Cynical how about a simple "Shukaansi" or "Haasaawe" b/w you and me today :D . Captain Xalane welcome awoowe. JB, I told you to sit and be polite, for you dont know how to flirt girls. You are only a comedian. Waar meel naga fadhiiso.

Aisha   

originally posted by Ameen:

From the women, Aisha mos def because of her efforts in the Islamic section and Haneefah.

Thanx Brother Ameen, I'm really flattered!!!

By the way congrats rudy for being given the title of "nomad of the month". I was a bit late but you would've gotten my vote!

Hunguri u know what the problem is?Its the lack of ''equal distribution''.Now u and JB got till spring and u would have stayed here forever if only equal distribution of the shukansi thing was done.Am not gonna be like u two,so am gonna distribute it equally. :D

Hunguri   

loooooooooool.

Xalane, you got to keep in mind, and ultimately accept, the Old Somali saying "Rag ma wada sinaan karo". So, we can guys will never be equal in our Japanese Sumo wrestling game :D . Im sure, girls will go for the most fatty,buluq buluq one :D . Are you happy to be that one ???? ;)

Naah,war ninyohow am bones and muscles.Nothing less than that and nothing more than that.Jaceelbaro gave me the calool soo saar recipe,he told me that it was gonna bring results.They included shaax cadeeys,malawax joogto ah,spaghetti for supper,pizza for breakfast ,doolshe cunoow and a nuskiilo xalwo eh in every two days.Well,none of them is working,balse howsha isbaaninta waan kujira adeer. :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

back to the topic,My vote goes to JB,Cambaro and Awoowe Hunguri.

Thank you everybody. Thank you Aye aye Capt, and thank you my cat and my hubby, who are home reading this I hope, thank you so much, and to everyone who voted for me.

There really is nothing more important to me than striving to be a good human being. So, to be here this morning and be acknowledged and to receive this honor is beyond expression in words for me.

The greatest pain in life is to be invisible. I want you to know that this award to me means that I will continue to strive to give back to the world of SOL what it has given to me, so that I might even be more worthy of today's honour.

This moment is so much bigger than me. It's for every nameless, faceless NOMAD that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened.

Thank you so much :D

Hunguri   

First of all. Aisha "Better late than never". Me and Xalane on the behalf of Dabshid and JB, we would like to give you our vote :D . You are the nomad of the month :D . Xalane, You forgot the most importent dish. Mmmm The Fish, the Lobster, the Shrimp looool Hayaay waxbaa ka dhacay !!!!

hunguri shukansi aah since u got that shukansi book volume 4 u have been dying to practice on someone sadly to say i cant let u practice on me but i think captain X is perfect candidate. so what say u?

Hunguri   

Omg, Acuudu billaahi. Hey cynical Layd isku xishood!. Shame on you my dear sister. Captain Xalane is a man. He is a bro, and on top of that a friend :D . Alright, let us put it in this way. If not you, how about your daughter Ibtisama :D . Im sure, that will do ;) !!

PS:- Mar danbe nin ha igu odhan shukaanso lol

Walee wax baa ka dhacay ,,,,,,,,,,, :D:D

haye haye ,, sheekada inoo wada ,,,,,,,,

aniga my vote goes to Ibtisam and C Lady ,,,, that is all :D

i can give my half vote to Hunguri for his hunguri weynaan ,, :D

Hunguri,fish,lobsters and shrimps drive folks crazy,war hadii sidaan laiga amaan helo ayaa nasiib la leeyahay adigane maxaad rabtaa inaad isii waasho.Kakac aa lagu yiri. :D

P.s.Aisha u are doing one helluva great jobb at the Islamic forum,thanks for ur efforts sis,the same goes to ameen,sharmarke,kimiya,dabshid,thierry,khalaf,khayr,hayam and all the other Good soldiers that made things going in nur's absence.Thanks again.

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: I can't believe people picked Rudy! Iskaa laa yaabsaan, what the hell is wrong with you people?? seriously the boy needs serious help, not for you all to "big him up" y'll must hate Val even more to wish such madness on her.

My disliked vote goes to Younis: For the simple reason i hate how he misuses religion for his own ego and shid.

For the best/ normal nomad: I'm torn between Cambaro, Mantra and Aisha, so instead if choosing, they can have a joint one smile.gif

For the guys: I think Ngong Red sea, and Northerner and Dashid, all for different reasons.

Most annoying Nomad: Modesty

Trouble maker: Devil

Funny: CL and CC

Below respectable level of speech: Jac and Hungri :rolleyes:

I never visit any sections other than Women and General, so this was only based on these two sections