Sign in to follow this  
Ameen

Come vote for the Nomad of the Month

Ameen   

Assalam everyone and may this reach each and everyone one of you in good health.

I wanted to start a trend and this is what I had in mind.

Let’s vote each and every month for the best contributor from the men and from the women. Each and everyone of yall could vote so just post who you think deserves it and on the last day of the month I will total up the votes and announce the winners. Since there are about eight more days until the month is complete it seems best to start the voting today. Just one rule to mention; each person can vote for two members from the men and one from the women (I’m just joking chill). But seriously, two from the women and my vote for this month goes to from the brothers I would have to say…. Shucayb/Red Sea and Taliban with Rudy coming ever so close. From the women, Aisha mos def because of her efforts in the Islamic section and Haneefah. So who will you vote for….contribute wont you?

And Allah knows best

me   

Why do you have to make a difference between the men and the woman, make one vote.

I vote for Da'uud Warqadle.

Urban   

i'll nominate myself cuz i'm just awesome.

i'm cool, funny, handsome, cool.. etc etc

and my vote for the female members goes to I Dill

Ameen   

Alright Me, maybe you got a point. But men and women happen to be divided in just about everything in life anyways so I thought why not this also? Recognize the women for their work and well you know that I cant forget about my brothers also.

Urban....sure vote for yourself and as it appear at the present, you may just end up running away with this months fruit basket. GOOOOOOOOOD LUCCCCK

And Allah knows best

me   

Well? so now everyone can nominate 1.person.

Can we also nominate who we most 'HATE' on SOL?

Taliban   

Originally posted by me:

Can we also nominate who we most 'HATE' on SOL?

You have emotion for people you don't know, people you have never met, here on SOL?

me   

^Yes I do, there are people that make me laugh, there are people that make me think, there are people that make me sad. There are people that are fake, there are people that are principled and those that lack it. There many different kinds of people here and each one of them makes you feel different kinds of emotions. It doesn't matter whether I met them or not, I know them on some level. The same goes for people you meet too,you never know who they really are. In my experience, people are more real on the Internet then they are in real life.

Allot of people will say here on SOL what they wouldn't dare to say in your face.

Ameen   

Me, I was just wondering so how many people would you nominate for the "Hate Award" if only you could present them with it?

But I'll be fair and agree with you on some points. Sometimes it’s true that people are more willing to share their inner thoughts and opinion via the web rather than to your face. But than again, speaking good words and remaining silent are two components of good manners.

And Allah knows best

me   

Well:

General Duke for the Hate award

Oodweyne for the 'Just weird' award

Naxar Nugaaleed for the 'na-cas' award

The Xabash 'agent provocateur' award to among other people Kamal-diin & Sharif Saylici.

LazyGirl for the 'someone get her to a docter award'.

Badacase/shucayb for the labawajiile award.

Taliban for the misguided award.

Rudy for 'the Valenteenah' award.

me   

^ No thats enough, don't need for more enemies, Layzie is the only one I am worried about the ones I have mentioned sofar.

Maybe other people should make nominations, I don't want to over shadow this months ceremony.

Ameen, who are your nominations?

Ameen   

Understood! I know you dont need any beef in this stage in your life. My nominations well....I have mentioned them before....but I really wanted to nominate Rudy cause of his "realness" (or his posts that make me laugh like crazy)....

Me, so why do you worry about Lazy? What is she gonna do? Remember her name is Lazy (but I need to tell you something...dont let her name fool you. I once saw this gurl type like 65 words in about a minutes, now that WHOA!)

Originally posted by me:

Rudy for 'the Valenteenah' award.

What's this then? *angry face*

I would vote for Yoonis for being a total nutcase. :D

Me, I sense some emotional intensity in you and it has touched me, so much so that I think I will break my own rules and make you a cup of tea. How about that? Do you take sugar? smile.gif

Ameen   

Me, say no to the sugar! There is something werid about Valenteenah and a cup of tea. UMMM...its not really like for Val to break her own rules so RUNNNNNN.

me   

^ That means you two would make a nice couple. ( he promised me the first born would be named Me )

Yes please no sugar and no milk, Djib-Somali warned us against that.

Ameen- I know thats why I am worried. Lets hope this thread dies out soon.