Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Tacsi.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Me & Fu-Fu lost one of our best friends to road accident last night and I would like you all to read du'as please for our deceased brother Insha Allah.

He left behind a beautiful baby daughter and a loving wife who is due soon again Insha Allah...

He was a kind man, a caring father and a loving husband and above all he had a strong iman, he was a generous man who would never hesitate to lend a helping hand...he was fiercely loyal and had a wicket sense of humour...oooh how he used to make us all laugh with his unique jokes...

at 1:00 AM last night he recieved a call from cousin of his who was also involved in a minor road accident and he went to pick him up and see how serious the situation was...he picked them up and headed back home and that is when tragedy struck...he was on the passenger seat when his VW Jetta burst a tire and the car flipped over and did handful violent somersaults...

Alxamdulillah nobody else died, in fact nobody else even sustained a serious injury...

I was speaking to him over the phone just after Isha and we were discussing about him visiting me and he was excited and looking forward to it and then few hours later...he laid dead in a smelly morgue that was not a fit for a king for in our eyes he was a king and always will be...May Allah s.w Have Mercy on your soul my brother and may he ease the pain and the sorrow of all those that loved you as much as you loved them...particularly Hooyo, Aabo and all your brothers and sisters....and Xaaskaaga who only Allah s.w knows how much she is hurting at this minute.

I am Sorry my brother.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Allah bless his soul brotha Bob... unfortunately

good ones depart this planet early. My regards to yall and his family. Allah samir iyo imaan ha idanka siiyo.

MZanzi   

Salaaam BRO BOB

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah, the Most Merciful, have mercy on his soul, forgive him and grant him al-Firdaus Jannah ameen. Ameen to all the duas.

It was shocking to hear the news of his death. He was indeed a very nice person to be around.i was with him 2 months ago Though we spent a very short time together, the moment I heard the news, his broad smile and his JOKES rushed to my mind. I cant imagine he is not with us any more. It is a great loss to lose such a GOOD Man

May Allah place him in the highest of jannah with the salihin. Ameen.

I am still shocked.

nuune   

Samir iyo iimaan yaa Bob & Fufu, and eheladii iyo qaraabadii, Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, aamiin

Juxa   

bob & fu-fu

samir iyo iimaan insha allah, wiilka dhintayna kitaabkiisa midig allaha ka siiyo. ehaladuu katagayna samir iyo iimaan specially the sister. may allah ease her pain.

Buuxo   

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajicuun. Walle malakul moot ma socde ,ninkiis ma'oye.

Allah ha'u naxariisto marxuumka,simir iyo imaan BoB & FUFU iyo Ehelkiisa,Amiin.

MZanzi   

Ya Allah, accept all the duas which have been published here..

illaahay ajar haidinka siiyo ducada walaalkeen uduceeseen

PS. walaahi geeriga geeljiRe iyo nimaadan aqoon ayeey kufiicantahay ninki yiri hadalka iskama oron

Aaliyyah   

sabir iyo imaan ilaahay dadkiisa haka siiyo, Jana fardowsana haka waraabiyo...dunida wa labo galin, ilaahay xaqa hana waafajiyo.

salaam