Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Question and Answer Session

dawoco   

My Question is why do arsenal fun's continue to delude themselves .

Oh no u didn't :eek: The cheek of it :mad: how dare you :mad: especially when u told me u admired the gunners' spirit :mad:

you have just topped my "most hated nomad" list, congrats redface.gif

Khayr, because realistically speaking most parents just can't support their children, unless they win ayuuto or something.

q:Why does it always rain on me :(

Right! one more person goes into the list!

we need to send all the Arsenal haters for further rehab clinics to undergo a character change.It is not fair to let them loose on the streets like that.The law doesnt permit that!!.

Let's hope they dont sue :D:D:D

dawoco   

forget rehab, too late for that! Send them to highbury with a "i hate arsenal" tattoo on their face :D and a man united scarf wouldn't hurt either icon_razz.gif

Dawoco LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

Dear we have to show compassion to fellow man.Sending that poort sod to Highbury with a man u scarf and a tatoo saying i hate the gunners is really going to send him to his grave.

You might as well do the humane thing and allow the euthanasia!!! if we can that is.

Tuujiye   

Arsenal is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!

Uk teams are wack......lol.......

barselona..in da HOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUSEeeeeee....

MAN U is the wackiest team in Soccer.or footballfor you UK people.

but much respect to henrie....

Dawaco in rains on you because your in it way..lol..

How come some people don't like soccer.??????

Diamante   

^^^ they don't like it because of PEOPLE like YOU...u figure it out odayga

LOL!!! dawaco

ur not joking around yaah! the poor beggar would be skinned alive...they would pounce on him like a christmast feast....ohhh how i would love to capture the fine moments on my Kodak Polariod :D

P.S. how come the sky is blue :rolleyes: (while the stup!d questions are on a roll anyway)

dawoco   

^^because if it was red many people would run around charging at each other like bulls :D

And when hooligans like totti are brought around to highbury, ill even buy u a digi cam icon_razz.gif

q:when garab tuujiye says wack does he mean ****** /silly or is it in a good way?

ps:garab tuujiye i doubt barcelona think the same about u, unless aad warankiilo intaad isku dhaqdo boolbaro ka dabo marineeysid ;) Don't u know how racist those spanjards are?

Tuujiye   

barcelona dhan madoow ee u badan yihiin..lol..

waxa benchka fadhiyo dhan waamadoow...their stars are madow...and if you are talking the owners, well all the owner are recist.caadi waaye waxaas..laakiin hadii laga hadlo xuruxda ciyaarta..Watch barselona...lol..doyou think arsenal will have a chance to beat Reilmadrid, well barselona beat them so bad...lol..

Uk's best players all wanna play at spain why because the gameis more challenging their...

Look at the Chapions.L..what is wrong with th UK teams..lol.they are all in the easy groups and they are still having hard time.specialy Arsenal..lol...

Reason I like barselona is because of ronaldinhuand deco and etto..but ciyaartooda waa qurux...

wareer badanaa!!!!

How come some people don't like soccer.??????

I guess because soccer isn't a high scoring sport itself, and pple like myself would much rather watch a high scoring, high intensity sport game, were all the players are making an impact and it isn't just left upto the strikers to make the impact of the game itself.(for that reason alone, I can't stand to watch longer than I have to, but I still enjoy watching because it's a physical game.)

Question: Why do men almost always make excuses about everything?

^^^because it's in the physics of our nature to do so, sis

Q)How come pple don't play/buy lotarry tcks when the reward is $4Million, but play/buy tcks when it's $10Million,as if they have $4millions sitting in their bank accounts already

asxantu

Tuujiye   

wara waxaas dadka qamaaro weydii....

laziegirl..you right soccer is not a high scoring game but sis trust me is the best game in this world. y? because you could be short,tall,skinny fit,slow,old,young..ect and you could still play because it need maskax and skills not xoog iyo orod aad u badan...yes the profetionals are fit and fast but they are some that are not fast..so soccer waa maskax ninka goalka dhashana waa kan ugu shaqo yar..waa ciyaar that qofkaste isku xirta a real team game..haduu mid liito waa laga reynaa kooxdaas....lol...I love soccer don't mind me and basketball too much...

wareer badanaa!!!!

LANDER   

You can say most team sports are about strategy, and undoubtedly Football (soccer) is the world's most widely played sport. But does it require the most strategy? I don't think so. From my experience in playing team sports and also watching it, I find that Basketball and American Football require the most strategizing. In high school ball we had over 60 different plays that every player had to memorize and 10 alone just for inbounding the ball from sideline or under the basket depending. Those were the days when if you were out of place coach would be yellin at you and benchin you for messin up . :D

P.S

I disagree with Garaab, Gunners are tha ish and they gonna take the premiereship this year again, its only a matter of time before Chelsea slips up.

Originally posted by CHECKMATE:

^^^because it's in the physics of our nature to do so, sis

Q)How come pple don't play/buy lotarry tcks when the reward is $4Million, but play/buy tcks when it's $10Million,as if they have $4millions sitting in their bank accounts already

asxantu

i cant believe they just ignored your quastion like that

WHY DO YOU IGNORE MOST QUASTION GIVE YOURS OUT, AS IF YOUR IS THE ONLY ONE MATTERS?

^ Because mine is the only one that really matters. Waxa kale waa hogwash. smile.gif

Dawaco,

It rains on you because you never carry an umbrella. Duh.

SisSade,

Qn:while were on somalis are there any somali scientist ???

Of course, there are. In fact we have one right here on SOL. Just Cause is a Particle Physicist (and a mighty attractive one too). Just dont ask me to explain what that entails, coz I failed my Science GCSE.

QN:Why is it that you see the most beautiful garments/shoes when your broke, yet you cant find anything worth buying when you have the money?