Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Question and Answer Session

OG Moti   

he looks around like tuug and touchs his head like something is in his hair..

Why Somali woman think her future is in man's hands, even if she is very well educated and have a great job?

Allah kariim

Peace

nafta   

so we don't ruin your high and mighty male ego, once ruined, you wouldn't be able to cope.

is it possible to have strong feelings for two people, at the same time? (and i'm not talking about your mum and dad :D )

^^ Yuck NO!

If some1 says beauty is skin deep, they most probably want to skin you alive - make a dash for your life.

Why dont people stop shitting all over my section?

nafta   

because there is no restroom in SOL, so they don't have choice but to discart their faeces here ( i know u didn't mean it like this, but ur just took it too far, and what do you mean YOUR section? )

what's the difference between, god damn it iyo nacala kuu taalo?

OG Moti   

^^ the difference is no difference.. :D

What does it take to make girls understand there is no competition stop tiring your self? :D

Allah kariim

Peace

Khayr   

Moti, cause they wanna compete 'THE XALIMO OF YESTERDAY, TODAY & TOMMORW MORNING (if u get lucky icon_razz.gif )

Question

Why I gotta pay for parking in almost every were in my city? Damnnn the Mayor :mad:

Bess.   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

^^ the difference is no difference..
:D

What does it take to make girls understand there is no competition stop tiring your self?
:D

Allah kariim

Peace

there is no competition on our part.....we are just living our lives according to our rules ....and since u don't know any better u think we are competting with u....infact we couldn't care less what u do.... icon_razz.gif

Diamante   

^^ it's not DA saaxib...try to stay on level ;) ...( detects hints of old age kickin in )

My question:

Since a very rude moderator decided to ignore my question... :rolleyes: ...i will ask it here in the open, how do i change my password? Is there any particular badhan oo la riixayo?

dawoco   

^^tell us what ur password was and we will tell u badhanka halka eey ku taalo, it all depends on ur password :D

Why are sol men so self deluding and superiorly misinformed?

N.O.R.F   

^^^we are all mommas boys and refuse to conform to being men :D

Why does it take 365 and a quater days for the earth to orbit the sun, but most celebrate early?

hooooyo