Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Question and Answer Session

OG Moti   

They dont complain they are amazed of women's degrading cooking skills.... and they are giving simple advices to help the sisters help themselves before it is too late.. ;)

The sister who asked how to change the password,(dark angel) click mailbox on the top left of the screen, then click profile top right on the screen and look for password and just change it.. for security reasons send me your new password by pm so that i can help u in case you forget your password...

Why do somali people (men and women) can't agree on anything?

Allah kariim

Peace

Khayr   

Why do somali people (men and women) can't agree on anything?

We can, it just has to involve some baris, xalwoo and kuub shaax for the 'Agreement' to take place. ;)

Q--->Are u putting u're life on the linnnne if for a lunch u go to a chinese restaurant and they are offering you a full plate of chicken and rice for $3.75 and u take it and say 'Maaan, that was deeeliciousss :eek:

Rokko   

You do put your life in danger anytime you buy chinese food cuz God knows what they be cooking..or matter fact if the chicken is actually a chicken..na'mean..

Q- Are there Night clubs back in Somalia at present time. I know they have concerts/plays on stage but are there such thing as Night Club..??A co-worker asked me the other day-?...

Tuujiye   

Yes there were clubs in Somalia before the war specialy in Mogadisho..But most of the people that went clubing were the rich and dadka ajanabiga ahaa..But wee jiraan clubs in DJboooooooooty.lol..

why do we call somali jams a ruwayad? "ruwayad baa jirta caawa" when ruwayad is an acting play were you go and sit and watch. But this ruwayad you go and shake what your moma gave ya..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Rokko   

the difference is sxb in back home Riwayad, both booty shaking and acting took place at the sametime, where as here, no talent except having freaking pre-programmed keyboard and playing latest DJ’s MTV/BET CDs namean..lol

GT, sxb I know prior to the civil war, the rich folks used to get their grooves on but what about now specially the stable regions such as Somaliland/Puntland, where many youngsters routinely visit every year from abroad na'mean.

Q- Are there any Somali Bands in North America or abroad, who can play instruments, such as Guitar,base..etc..live???

there prolly is...but since we don't know about'em...either they aint dat good or they just havin' been @ the rite place @ the rite time...

My Q

Why is it that every guy n' gal i see in mn think they a playa or playerette? Why ee iskaga walaan??

Bess.   

i think that calling it a riwayad rather than a booty shaking fest....makes it a little bit more respectable.... ;):D

OG Moti   

because the closer they get to the cup, that further they got and they dont realize that till it is over... :)since we are in the sports mood

Why we never heard of a Somali achieved anything to mention in sports even thou they have all the means for it?

Allah kariim

Peace

Krupt33   

Yea! I heard of few but I cant recall none of their names. :(:(

Why does checkmate change his screen name every other month?? Why?????

Khayr   

^^^^^

It is because we have that thing in btwn

'you know what' that controlssss certain 'creatures ;) !

Is it just me or do Somalia parents assume

that a Student Loan is a 'Blessing' for their children; meaning that if a somali persues college/university education, most parents tell their kids to get a 'student loan' instead of helping to pay for their education.