Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

1st Annual Somali Appeal

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

The following SOL’s contingents attendance is compulsory - should they fail to attend - I will be asking SOL's resident fakir to do the necessary habaar
:D

Jamal11

NGONGE

chubacka

Intuition

NinBrown

G G

Abu-Salman

Jafe101

Ismahaan

*Buuxo*

Thierry

Emperor

Adam Z

Fabregas

Nehanda

Marx

Lily

Faheema

Baraf

Juxa and Ibti add the ones i left out....

Come and cleanse your souls people :cool:

O sheekado ma maantay aheed? I thought it was next Friday! Arr iga daaya, timaha xita man xiidhin.

Ngonge - Ibti told me the girl that wanted to see you - apparently she would pay good money to see you with your hair and if you let her shave it for you, she would triple the amount. :D so come man - do it for charity.

NGONGE   

^^ You think I'm joking, don't you? :D

War I'll try. Though I have no idea about the location and I was already out until late last night (my whole system is getting disrupted).

I'll print out a map later.

^^ I know that you think, that i am joking :D

if you miss - just don't miss reading those three suras three time each tonight. :D

Trying is for wimps - Doing is for the wise.

i always thought you to be wise man. ;)

Juxa   

Ngonge stop the excuses ninyow, people love you for your wits not your beauty.

hacabsan, do come, sayid give the man the address.

Kool_Kat   

^War meeqaa soo aruurisay 'reporting for duty' waa laguu dhaamaayee? :D

KK How come your not involved in your Somali community or helping the Somali Student associations at York? Loool I’m kind of jealous of how well UK SOLer are connected and not us here in Canada loool is time for Change leafs!!!

Tuujiye, I, too, am very jealous (not in a bad way of course) at how reer UK are connected and support each other's causes...Allaha usiyaadiyo walaaleheen...

As for me getting involved in our Community, are you kidding me? Reer Toronto Soomaalidooda amaan iyo nus bey iga helaayaan...Almost all the events I've seen/heard waxbaa ku lamaansan - only a certain area/group benefit, not all Soomaalis...

With that said, I came across this event, Walk for Somalia the other day, and was very impressed with meesha ay ka socoto iyo meesha ay usocotaba...Although , I can't partake in the walk, I have been spreading the word and have donated (along with some friends)...Laakiin reer Toronto cabaadkooda iyo calaacal kooda about wadankeenii, they somehow manage to disappear when it comes to events like this (kabilow kuwa SOL kujirbo)... :(

Originally posted by Jamaal11:

Sir, yes, sir. J11 here reporting for duty, sir.

:D i can see you saluting - now for my order:

stand right there and dadka baar - do it as they do in some of my secondary schools; ask them to jump up and down and if you hear any qadadiic noise - ku shub dheh.

*heads of the place* see you all there. SOAS university - nearest tube station Russell Square, Hobton, Ueston Sations

chubacka   

Salaams ppl,

I cnt make it today, really sorry :( circumstances outside my control.

iA tell me later wot you want me to do and I shall be happy to do wot I can.

All the best.

Tuujiye   

kk lool your right reer koronto shufto badan ee qabaan and always lacag lee la aruurshaa for wax aan la aqoon...

laakiin events like the one you mention are new to me and is good for islaamaha iyo xagooda caafimaadka.. we should have more events that focus local situation and not too much of back home somalia... Dad badan oo iska liita ayaa nala dagan magaalo kaste oo aanan laga warqabin....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Illaahow kheyrka ha na dhaafinine, I've just seen this thread at around 22:00 hours. I wish that I saw earlier, but anyways, anything that I can I would do from NW London.

Book me in, insha Allah.

ElPunto   

^This sort of thing is too sophisticated for the children of Dixon :D

Re-freshers Marx? Haha. Make sure you wear those sunglasses saaxib.