Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

1st Annual Somali Appeal

nuune   

^^ :D miyaan wada habaaraa :D

EDIT: I forgot, Good luck, and those times am not even around Europe, so waan idiin soo duceeni

Kool_Kat   

Congrats ladies! Insha'allah lacag badan inaad aruurisaan baan idiinku duceeyay...Hadaad reer Toronto rabtaan in wax laga soo aruuriyo anaa idiin joogo...Laakiin waxaan kabaqaa inaan kuli lacagtaan aruuriyo inaan Qardho ushubo, afterall, as Ms DD said, they need new parks... icon_razz.gif

Good Luck!

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Pre-Event: 2nd October 2009 at 6.00pm AT School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) 10 Thornhaugh St, London, WC1H 0XG

This is not a fundraiser event but rather just to get Volunteers and give people some tasks.

Will you be wearing SOL username tags? :D

This is a beautiful idea & I wish you all the best, inshaAllah it will be a huge success.

Juxa   

ismahaan yaan lagu waayin.

G G ladies can pm ibti and swap email address or phone numbers. you wont need tag names.

non-UK residents, it would be wonderful if you lot do similar appeals and raise funds. if not adiga iska soo £100 dahabshiil

we have great system in place, any funds raised would go directly to established and reputable organizations.

no lacag would go thro the hands of reer qardho, reer burco etc.

insha allah there will be transparency and accountability.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ :D ar yaa wax qaban qaabiye? Fiiri lacagta markaad aruurisaan ila socodsii yaah meel loogaga baahan yahay aan idiin sheegaa..lool..

Ibti, this clashes with my wedding day, I'A. And I was going to invite you and all.

Come on now VAL!! We need to open a topic for this not post it up like is such way! Congrats abaayo ilaahey kheyr hakaaga dhigo........

KK How come your not involved in your Somali community or helping the Somali Student associations at York? Loool I’m kind of jealous of how well UK SOLer are connected and not us here in Canada loool is time for Change leafs!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The following SOL’s contingents attendance is compulsory - should they fail to attend - I will be asking SOL's resident fakir to do the necessary habaar :D

Jamal11

NGONGE

chubacka

Intuition

NinBrown

G G

Abu-Salman

Jafe101

Ismahaan

*Buuxo*

Thierry

Emperor

Adam Z

Fabregas

Nehanda

Marx

Lily

Faheema

Baraf

Juxa and Ibti add the ones i left out....

Come and cleanse your souls people :cool:

nuune   

^^ Buuxo and Intuition are in da Ausis so ka saar listiga, don't think will be able to do da habaar since am tno around.

so can't do any habaar sorry to dissapoint u,

waan idiin soo duceeni, of course me and aaliyah will do da duco together :D

Ibtisam   

*Buuxo* is 24hrs away and no ticket book, I think you can leave her out, so is Jafe and Ismahaan. Adam is scared of my hindi husband. :D

Intuition will make it inshallah.