Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

Vikings are on a slump little bit, but i think the ref lost that game for us. All that holding that was going the fumble at the end i mean it went on all day, those refs need to get some balls and make the right call.

The good thing our schedule gets easier we got detroit and jacksonville coming home, two wins right there.

Wiilo   

Yap ian't easy team.........(jacksonville).... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Eagles beat the crab out of Dalas tonight........

Great my Eagles is winning...............

Jecliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wiilo did you see T.O, looooooooooooool, that end zone skating was classic, AHAHAHAH

however im Sceptical about their ability to defend the pass, their pass cover defend was awful last nite, that white guy what completely and utterly wide open much to my dismay!

shyhem   

pLAYMAKER

i'm a viking fan but honestly speaking,the viking are perenial losers,they just suck in every aspect.Sadly they always find a way to lose it and yet i find myself watching almost all of the viking games including the game against dallas.I was in dallas at the time,dude it did feel good knocking the hell out of the cowboys.Other than that i think there is no bright spot on the viking future.

Yo homeboys you believers now????? I've said it from the beginnng of the year the best 2 teams will be the steelers and eagles. so damn proud of ma steelers, without our top 2 LBs, veteran DE, CB and Duece and we still win. How? We just better than the rest simple and plain

Straight talk

And QQ the packers aint got shit this year give up on favre cause that cheese they be carryin gettin a lil too rotten

raula   

I gave up on them long ago(i.e. the vikes and the gophers. The Latter even suck more..holly smokes..even the border rivals are inching for a ROSE BOWL icon_razz.gif . Not bad-atleast we got some major BIG-10 competitors in Collegebowls-like alwayz :D )-If Badgers are going to the Rosebowl in Pasadena..I swear I plan to be In Orange county then drive up to Pasadena ;):D Just like the 2002 Rosebowl.

The Steelers are sick with it man...dang! I mean this team was in moderate rankings for the last couple of years(atleast better than the BROWNS :( )but they have really stepped up this season..cool..Iam rooting for them-Me hate pats and Eagles :mad: :mad: T.O. and McNabb aint sh** :rolleyes:

Wiilo   

raula dear plz don't, they gonna be good :D:D

i told u this Minnesota team will not go anywhere.. :D:D

Poor Management = Loosing, and that is what they have the Vikings....... :mad: :mad:

Go figure..........

shyhem   

Raula

I really feel sorry for u,it ain't easy rooting for both vikings and the gophers,u must be on some Vioxx pills to do that coz it really hurts especially like last yr when they both got us all excited with all that 6-0 head start.I guess there is something minnesotan about all this teams including the twins and the timberwolves,one minute they are on top of america and next minute they are the laughing stock of America.I say blame it on the weather,once hotter than hawaii and now colder than the tundra.

On aserious note i think Mike tice should be fired ,dude has taken the team on aslippery slope .Teams like philly recover after one loss but Tice has tolose 4 or 5 before he makes any changes,plus when will he understand that football is all about defense and not high octane explosive offense.

raula   

^^^hehehe..no dear..Frankly after GOPHERS losses and couple of slacks by the VIKES Iam totally out-shuut. I have to agree though they are not that bad..but the excitement was HEATED in the beginning..I just hated to see it take a downward turn.

Yeah MIKE TICE should be fired...that dude curses too much..and no technique/skills enforcement watsoever.

Shyhem-rudi jua kali manze ;)

Playmaker...play on bro ;)

I told you guys the vikings will be back, all of the sudden we are on driver seat on our division and have easy schedule the rest of the way..and y'all know the freak is back, how about that touch down he had back in the endzone..He just snacthed the ball away from the defender.

But this was the game breaker 75yrd fumble returned for a TD.

7vike29.l.jpg