Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

Qac Qaac   

Monday night, showed 2 packer games, one st.louis game, and one or 2 phillie game.. so u tell me which teams monday night showed more.. and one red skin game..

falcons would lose more games if they were in afc.. bro didn't they just beat Broncos.. didn't phillie beat Ravens.. come on now.. afc sucks.. that's why cbs have contract with them..

Rokko   

Game of the Week:

Batle of the Penslyvania...Steelers vs Eagles.

Although I used to live in PA and both use to be my favorite teams back in the days, I'm going with Steelers..don't ask me why. I know TO and co. got some skills but after watching Steelers doing NE Patriots wrong, I'm sticking with them.

One

all i gotta say is STEEL CURTAIN!!!!!!

we did it again homeboys who believin now??

hey i luv da eagles, i think they gonna come out of the nfc no doubt but the steelers is sick, luved this team since the neil odonnell, lloyd, kevin greene and the list goes on days! Feels good to finally be payin off, this gon be our year.

TOP TEAM IN DA NFL BABY!!!!!

Wiilo   

The Eagles were beaten by thier neighbors, and TO was mad when his eagle moves were made by this dude (Whom I don't remember his name now)from the Stealers........Wow the stealers are great this yr. Hay the games are getting better huh......The Vikins are playing tomorrow night against the Colts, Moss in not gonna play 'cause of the injury he suffered two weeks ago.Anyways guy here comes the question.

Which of these teams looks to be the Super Bowl front-runner?

Atlanta

Indianapolis

Minnesota

New England

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

San Diego

Qac Qaac   

Wiilo not yet known...

if we go by number.. how many wins they have.. then it is patriots, steelers, and eagles... for now.. we still have long way to go to see, who is gonna do it, or who is gonna choke like yankees lool..

Jaylaani   

Eagles got their *** kicked as expected...if you can't stop the run you have no chance and Eagles can't stop the running game. If Jamal Lewis was playing the Ravens game, they would have lost that game too.

How about TO given McNabb earful of KIND words...throw me the ******* ball man!

Rokko   

Originally posted by wiiilo:

The Eagles were beaten by thier neighbors, and TO was mad when his eagle moves were made by this dude (Whom I don't remember his name now)from the Stealers........Wow the stealers are great this yr. Hay the games are getting better huh......The Vikins are playing tomorrow night against the Colts, Moss in not gonna play 'cause of the injury he suffered two weeks ago.Anyways guy here comes the question.

Atlanta

Indianapolis

Minnesota

New England

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

San Diego

Wiilo, I don't know why u got San Diego and Atlanta on the list..at least in my opinion those don't belong to be a super bowl runners.

New England Patriots are the only complete team, on offense and defense so they are the team to beat and will be in the big game if not to the Division finals.

P.S. Although I’m Vikings fan, I still have some hope on them.

I told ya about the Steelers/Eagles game…and I’m wining like whoo on my Fantasy Football. TO is being TO what else…I knew sooner or later he’s gonna start crying like a babe, if I was Donavan, I would’ve told him to shut da f up..or else na’mean..cuz Mcnab aint’ like Garcia..

One.

yo Qac u still on da AFC sux thing aint u

i told myself not to pay any attention to u but seem to be getttin more ________

i'll let u fill in da blank urself

if da Seahawks were in da AFC i'd garauntee u they wouldnt be leading their division rite now da superbowl champs are cummin out of da AFC like i told u b4

Qac Qaac   

If this team was in here, and this team was there.. bro u using IF this and IF that.. come on bro.. hypothetical is not needed, need facts..

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by wiiilo:

Atlanta

Indianapolis

Minnesota

New England

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

San Diego

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wiilo not yet known...

if we go by number.. how many wins they have.. then it is patriots, steelers, and eagles... for now.. we still have long way to go to see, who is gonna do it, or who is gonna choke like yankees lool..

By:QAC QAAC

--------------------

If we go by numbers? Come on QQ if we go by numbers those 3 teams maybe tied for the record but if we go by numbers head to head the steelers beat both which means they are the hottest team right now and they are the favourites to win the superbowl!!! Everyone was talking about the patriot streak what about Big Ben hasnt lost in 17 if you go back to college but we dont have to do that, he has lost as a starter period.

BIG BEN TAKES CARE OF THE OFFENSE THEN WE DROP DA STEEL CURTAIN (GAME OVER)

Wiilo   

Anyone watching the Packers Vikings game now?

Vikins waa la jiidooyaa, but they can stil win if they try hard, and stop the offence of the Packers.

Poor defence = lost.

Damn poor defence :mad:

IstacajAb: