Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

NFL

Wiilo   

Bob I agree with u the Eagles will beat the Falcons and will go all the way to The super. I rather see/watch Stealers than Patriots, I just hate N-Egland and if they somehow beat the Stealers and go to Super than Im not watching Superb this year even if they are playing agaist My Eagles :mad:

BOB   

You should watch "Football" i am talking about the real Football the one Americans call "Soccer".

Peace, Love & Unity.

raula   

^^^ah why bother when u have to strain your eyes to watch them, mindyou u gotta have cable :mad: damn those yankees.

N'ways-Wiilo I hope the Eagles loose and Falcons maintain :D

Wiilo   
Hay i don't mind watcing the Falcons win and go to the SB but I don't want to see the New Egland beat the Stealers and go to the SB :mad: :mad:

BOB   

I have never ever watched NFL but I will make an exception on this weekend Insha Allah and tune to ESPN and see what is so special about NFL that made Janet Jackson reveal her new invention ( I am referring to the ring, dirty minds) but it will be very very very late here at 56 Hope Road-Mayfair so there is every chance that I might dose off in the middle of the brawl (that is how I see it to be honest, because grown up men pushing and shoving each other and getting paid millions of dollars for that?" Daaaaaaaaaaaarn.

is it true that Micheal Vick signed a $300, 000, 000.00 contract with Falcons for 10 years?

if so then I think i should come to U.S with the intention to kidnap him because he can do with some help but what the heck is he going to do with all that money? Allah Hooyooy and my garndma wants me to believe that 'Life is Fair' :confused: :confused: :confused: .

Peace, Love & Unity.

shyhem   

All micheal Vick Fans what do u have to say now?Dude is talented but it was clear he was struggling with the whole westcoast offense thing.He is was more of a runner than a passer and philly just stopped him from runing anywhere, and as result they showed his weakness ie he was ineffective on the pockect.

As for the superbowl i'm going with new england.Tom brady is better than mcnabb.If u hate the patriotes too bad,u might as well learn to respect them.This is the team that stopped the hottest offense in Nfl (THE COLTS) to 3 points and also scored 41 points against the toughest defense in nfl (the steelers)

Philly with or without t.o will be crushed.Ladies and Gentlemen make the way for the champions the new england patriotes-The Dynasty in the making.

Eagles all the way. I don't now hot the pats are keep winning i mean look at their squad they don't have any big time player and they are going to superbowl third time in four yrs, must be the system.

shyhem   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Eagles all the way. I don't now hot the pats are keep winning i mean look at their squad they don't have any big time player and they are going to superbowl third time in four yrs, must be the system.

There is no mystery about the patriots.They have no ego problems,no supertars accomodations.Just abunch of humble guys with average talent.And ofcourse a no nonesense coach who doesn't take crap from players.This is what i call effeciency at it's best.Doing more with less.

Go patriot and make me proud.I'm getting sick of the whole overated Philly thing.

shyhem   

Yap just like i predicted.I think it is time i bought New England Patriot's jersey.Pats Wide Reciever Deion Branch ain't no T.O but he sure is the superbowl M.V.P.Talk of walking the walk and letting T.O do the talk.

Jaylaani   

Shy,

T.O. Played great game. The man has two screws in his foot and performed like the star he is.

Lets talk about McNabb and his horrible execution and the ****** play calling of that Bear called Reed down the stretch. I said it before and I’m saying it again McNabb is very talented athlete but he’s not smart QB. Yes he has all this TDs in the regular season playing against the NFC, which is inferior conference, but when it comes to big games he always failed miserably.

Yes he’s overrated QB…..he’s a dear in a headlight under pressure. Three NFC championships and now the Super Bowl, give me a break.

raula   

Pats really showed their sportsmanship. U can't beat the Pats Offense/defense-Dynamite team overall. T.O.was cool but couldn't play much-but even MITCHELL, PINKINSON, etc couldn't override PATS coverage. It was awesome.

Great game but Halftime sucked :mad: ;) wasn't the BEETLES era long gone icon_razz.gif cool lighting though. Black Eye peas-yeah baby :D I love thier FUNK.

Do you guyz notice the very close resemblence btwn USC QB and TOM BRADY :eek: but TOM BRADY is friggin' HOTTTT icon_razz.gif

Match Madness here we come-Go GRIER! GO GOPHERS! :D