Jaylaani

NFL

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Golden_Child:

11-1 BEAT THE SUPPOSEDLY TOP 2 TEAMS

WHO BETTER THAN STEELERS??????????

NO BODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAHAHHA

THE EAGLES IS BETTER THAN STEELERS DEAR. HAVE U SEEN THE PACKERS GAME WITH EAGLES HOW WE BEAT THE HACK OUT OF THEM.........HMMMMMMMMM :D:D:D:D

GO FIGURE:..................

Wiilo   

I JUST HATE THE VIKINGS :mad: THEY ARE THE SAME EVERY YEAR. LOOSERS LOOSERS LOOSERS CAN'T WATCH THEM ANYMORE,,,,,,,,,,,THAT IS IT I'M DONE WATCH AND CHEER FOR THEM :mad: :mad:

Wilo, It is frustrating being a vikings fan. We have the worst defense in the league, the cheapest owner and a ****** coach with that said we are still in it and control our own destiny. We maybe in the playoff before even playing on next sunday, with a loss either Panthers or Rams. and you know who i am rooting for this weekend, yep tampa bay, please beat the panthers! Damn! it should've never come down to this redface.gif

Wiilo   

ur right it is frustrating being Vikin fan, and u know i really i hate the couch and his poor managent, yesterday he could just go on for the fourth down but he decided not to and look what happened, or least he couldh've tried to kill the clock so they won't have much to score na what i mean, anyways it is frustrating every year :mad:

raula   

:D ......... :mad: :mad: <--I felt like I was watching DOOMSDAY thru'out the game :( wat pissed me even more wat when (I think during 4th Q)..3rd down 1yard to go..Tice instructed a punt instead of going for the yard attempt..PATHETIC move :mad: tha' cost us alot. And you are right Playmaker..our defense is S***. I have exhausted my hope for the playoff man..now atleast I can relax and just wait for the SUPERBOWL commercials :D oh yeah! Iam rooting for Falcons this year icon_razz.gif

(TICE) it ticks me off that he is all pissed at the field goal attempt that the cheeseheads took while the refs were measuring..he just doesn't seem to get it..soon they will utter those words "YOU'RE FIRED"

**good thing I can watch all COLLEGEBOWL series now ;)

I agree i think he should went for that 4th down too, if you make it game over and we win and if you miss it what the hell, is not like defense wolud've stop packers anyway.

Raula I think the measurment to stop the clock was wrong because it wasn't even close. and the refs, they should've just worn a packers jersey (Punks)they had a lot to do with the outcome of the game.

Wiilo   

May be the refs has a lot to do with the outcome of the game, and that became the difference of the game, but u can't only blame on the refs though, poor managent is what to blame here if the couch would have called some good shots may be we could won the game na what i mean..............

Pacifist   

:( The SeaHawk Lost damn damn damn

Damn the Rams.

I went to watch the game yesterday and ohh my ohh my Ingram almost cried and Hasselbeck was so sad that Ingram didn't catch it on time. Another lose and day..............

Well Since i like the Vikings i think the packers are going to kick some serious behind....ohhhh did i say that

Here comes the vikings fans please don't hate me.... :D

raula   

^^^yeah not pleasing to watch-I watched it too.

Yes we kicked some serious Bizz' baby-its all gravy ;) Join the band wagon now-and welcome to purple Fever zone :D its all about the afro now icon_razz.gif:D

raula   

well its :eek: for viking fans but I felt like i was watching Flag football-this is what I dont understand..why do we always have to punt in 4th and _yards to go :confused: walaahi, TICE is really gettin under my skin nowdays-the friggin plays he calls are just ridiculous :rolleyes: he hates taking risks...with 4th downs and alwayz calls for a punt. Speaking of punting did you see that chance lost yesterday with Randy and the Rick F (the replacement Quarterback) WTF. Miscommunication :rolleyes: There was no running game, the passing was awful, and the defense/offense sucked :mad: what happened to guarding the quarterback atleast? and Dante is just holding on to the ball too damn much...

N'ways depressing, awful game by the VIKINGS.

The colts Vs PATS was even shocking-talk about MOON STRUCK -3 points :eek:

Iam rooting for FALCONS this coming weekend :D and I want to see FALCONS head on with STEELERS at the superbowl (*crossed fingers*). Definately not PATS again paleeeeeez redface.gif

BOB   

Ok, don't ask me how I know it but I know that Eagles will beat the Vick out of Falcons and McNabb will finally win a Super Bowl yeah beating the brad out of Brady! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif .

I am picking my man Donovan McNabb and his Eagles to soar above Michael Vick and his Falcons and ultimately win Super Bowl!

Trust Me On This One Mate ;) .

Peace, Love & Unity.