Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

From kings to paupers-The hierarchy that sets the trends.

Tuujiye   

"Gabar yahee

ganbaalo aan

kuu gadee

Hoo Gareeskaan

Gurigii aan

ku geen lahaaye

Hoo diracaan" Iga baqa iga baqa.....

Ok now..

Now look what you people have done to my topic, should all be electrocuted, the lot of ya!

Yarta aniga maasada igadaa waan ku tuugaa..Nfaqada igu hartay ha iga dhalaalin. Xasadnaa waxu...

I think some people are being a little too harsh on Mutakalim, Stop attacking the poor guy!

Ok Sue this is too much now! Because now you playing SOL U.N...Come on is not that we are giving him a hard time, is just that this brother writes of a dictionery or maybe he uses microsoft word..

Gaalka dilaa oo gartisana sii, is a proverbial Somali phrase that holds water. PK do not refrain from your provocative posts for they truly arouse curiosity and tend to be food for thought. Tone down on the rest, which I need not mention, is all I insinuated

Alaa ya cizak yaaqee..sxb waa hadashay wax garad baana tahay.

Aduunkaan Cajaaib Badanaa! Eray yar hadaan qoro, afarta gees ayaa laygaga soo weerereyaa. Hadaba in aanu bani adaam ku xadgudubno waa arin uu Eebe nagaga digay; suubanuhuna wuxuu yiri "maalinta qiyaame dulmiga waa dulumaat". Dadyahow, ma ogtihiin, maalin un, waxaad qu hadashaan ama qortaan in la idinku xisaabinayo(waxaad Somalia Online qu qortaan xataa ha ahaado). Qof raacsan diinta nabi Maxammad oo Ilaahay aaminsan maxaad ka rabtaan?

Cajaa Ib!! by the way is "KU" not "QU"..lol..kaalay are you trying play that you can't write somali because I damn well know you can even write better than me...you make your english profect and your Somali week..lol..Home boy please!..

متكلم ØŒ بصراحة احب مواضيعك وداؤمن استمتع بقراؤاتك.لا تسغي لهم.ÙÙŠ الكويت داؤم نقول "ÙÙŠ النهايه ما يصح إلا صحيح".

Let me translate this one..XUXUXUXXUXUUX..oo mcdonald had a farm, iiya iiya OOOOOO..loooooool..

Caafimaad badanaa!!

Mutakalim, I too hate to offend and from memory seem to have thrown a few sarcastic comments your way. My apologies, no malice meant. I like to think at least I did it with some humour.

Please don't delete your posts. What is, is. It makes the rest of us(myself included) look even worse. smile.gif My one gripe Mutakalim is that u come across as though u are talking from a lofty height, even your voice sounds far away, quiet yet damning. Also, you don't actually contribute to the topics you reply to. Your words appear, yes, but always to cut down. It gets repetitive. I for one have groaned and wondered, 'What more is there to Mutakalim?'

nuune   

i learnt many english words, just by reading what u guys wrote especially Dawaco and Mutakalim, i used to dislike the hard words that mutakalim uses, but recently i found out they have meaning and he really means, so iam in the learning process.

ps: i can't find my group, the reason, ur usage of the english language is beyond my understaning, thanks.

dawoco   

lol@Boolbaro. I'm sure your English is better than mine. And I don't know too many big words, and am like many learning from our learned friend Mutakalim...

I think that you Boolbaro once belonged in group one, but have decided that it was too boring and you had enough of being seen as a dependable rock and wanted to have some fun on SOL. So you slowly changed and became part of group four, slowly progressing to group seven when you found people you had many things in common with. With the change of the name and aviator we associated with you, you were a re-born nomad and free from all the shackles you were bound to in your previous role.

I think my analysis is reaching the end of the road. Too many arguments are arising amongst the subordinate groups. The whole point of this was to get a variety of people in the same topic discussing something about their individuality and friendships, or support network here on SOL. As all of us have such a network, I thought it would be a common ground to have an interesting discussion.

So if anyone wants to counter the claims I have made, or anyone has a different take on the whole thing, please share. If not, it was fun while it lasted.

Sophist   

uuuuuuuh, the old trick with which people sought to push sophists into a corner, so they must either have a recourse to pitiful sophisims or confess their ignorance, and consequently the vanity of their whole art, is this sort of.,.... the asking of such, to wit, the accordence of the concept with its object is presupposed in the question; but one desires to be told, in the answer to it. To know what questions we may reasonable pose, in itself is strong evidence of sagacity and intelligence; for if the question be in itself incongruous and unsusceptible of rational answer, it is attended with the danger---- not to mention the shame that befalls upon the person who pose it;;; no danger of this happening no;;;;--of seducing the unguarded reader into spectacle of one (as the Somali sayinf goes) "milking the he-camel, and the other holding a sieve" alas much ado about nothing ;)

I must needs confess that oftentimes I am much tempted to respond to some written words ; fortutiously,sometimes I exercise restraint, and woe! on other ocassions I succumb to "myself".

I shan't even entertain the idea of responding to the intimations articulated herein lest I be admonished by the "authority" once more.

Dawaco, I'm not insulted at all. Overral, good analysis.

I think my analysis is reaching the end of the road. Too many arguments are arising amongst the subordinate groups.

This is very typical of somalis, especially the ones who have the habit of turning every thread and making it about them, very typical of you all to spoil it for others.

The whole point of this was to get a variety of people in the same topic discussing something about their individuality and friendships, or support network here on SOL.

I'm afraid you are dealing with a bunch of baffled individuals that will never get the point...nevertheless, great topic.

Juxa   

i do not belong any of the above mentioned groups.

i have always been a loner. icon_razz.gif

oooh, i think mutakalam is doing damn fine job at resisting the majority. :D keep it up sxb

Gabbal   

the first and last time I visited that place (the politics section ) I almost attacked good people that I knew nothing about

wareer badanaa ( don't sue me feebaro ;) ) deh

Dawoco why don't you observe every section of SOL and write a critique of it in the same sections.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^wlc to Mutakalam's fan-club. may you learn many new words and may the dictionary be your most cherished novel :D

iam a fan, iam a fan, iam a fan

see this is what i learned, FAN :confused:

dawoco   

lol@bee. Darling take my remark as nothing more but a sardonic attempt to lighten the atmosphere. But when you say you have always been part of the elite, you sure your not the "token" female?

Have you ever wondered why you have been assigned to only the female section when there are other male moderators also moderating that part.

If the male moderators could moderate the women's section, why couldn't a female moderate the politics, sports or even camel milk debate section? Why are both the female moderators moderating only a "womens section"????

*why does the urge suddenly appear, every time im logged here, just like me it longs to be arguing continuously...*

Horn, can i call you horn? Anywayz, i know i make taking critical note of peoples behaviour look easy but it does take much energy.

Just imagine, if i did it every where, yes i would enjoy it, but could i handle the effort that goes into guiding ugly ducklings to a miror? Excuse my metaphor, but i'm talking about cyber character ugly, not the other ugly. I' too polite to point that out!