Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

Castro   

Altogether, Mr Dore has 114 children and grandchildren. His oldest son is 80 years old and three of his wives have died.

He says he hopes his new bride will give him more children.

Marriage is not about sex but this guy wants to have more children. And according to this, he's been shooting blanks for decades. lol.

Sheh, say it with me. Ouuucccc. :D

Soomaaliya dadka dan baa wada. There is more to the story than the obvious. If your family was poor and your mum had 9 kids small kids all younger than you and didn't know where the next bread was coming from, all the while living in lawless Somalia where the resources are meagre, you would have done anything to put some food on the bellies of your younger siblings. That is just one scenario, but the tragedies of our country are countless.

I've heard these sort of stories, but I always understood them to be driven by an instinct of survival.

Allahu aclam.

Cawaale   

Galguduud waaye maana laa dhahay meesha arintu(arintu not the aroosku) i once saw a 115 years Old ayeeyo from Mesegawaay, perhaps they live longer in that region, But of course in this part of the world where Birth certificates not issued, as soon as they have white hair they will tell you they are 100 years old, and that in ay usoo joogeen saancadaalihii ugu horeeyay ee Soomaaliya kasoo degta!

Abu, Odaygu wuu kharafay tol celshaana ma jiro, illeen madax meel ka sareyso oo la salaaxo ma lahan ay Soomaalidu ku maahmaahdaaye.

yaa qabanaayo odayga halaga duceestu aa la taaganyahay, even haduu suicidal yahay. :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^Wrong in Islam?? Where is your evidence brother?

I don't see the big deal, if he can be a husband to her and she was not forced, then let her be. Different people like different things and have their own reasons for doing things.

Some of you have been in the west too long- seriously Congrats to them, they will have a perfectly (all short things are normally good and happy and perfect) normal life.

If he does die before her, she is still young enough to go down a different path in life. :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:
Altogether, Mr Dore has 114 children and grandchildren. His oldest son is 80 years old and three of his wives have died.

He says he hopes his new bride will give him more children.

Marriage is not about sex but this guy wants to have more children. And according to
, he's been shooting blanks for decades. lol.
That study was too narrow. Overweight 40 somethings brought up on microwave food and budweiser. Waar odaygu caano geel ayuu boqol sanadood cabaayey!

Maaddeey   

Ani waa yaabey,

Haddii la yiraahdo: gabadhu waa iney Xajaab xirataa, jawaabtu wa: Xor waaye, waxey rabtey xiranee!

Haddii la yiraahdo: Naagaheenna Jamaicaanaa eber ka dhigay, jawaabta waa isak handy: dooqeeda u daa & adinkaa dayacdeen.

Haddana, waa kanaa iyadaa la soo taagan waan rabaa oo waakaa garabka ka heysta! haddana war lee la sheegaa, 'WAKAANAL INSAANU AKTHARA SHAY'IN JADALAA'.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Ani waa yaabey,

Haddii la yiraahdo: gabadhu waa iney Xajaab xirataa, jawaabtu wa: Xor waaye, waxey rabtey xiranee!

Haddii la yiraahdo: Naagaheenna Jamaicaanaa eber ka dhigay, jawaabta waa isak handy: dooqeeda u daa & adinkaa dayacdeen.

Haddana, waa kanaa iyadaa la soo taagan waan rabaa oo waakaa garabka ka heysta! haddana war lee la sheegaa, 'WAKAANAL INSAANU AKTHARA SHAY'IN JADALAA'.

^lol@ Maxaadeey. tell the Sol feminists.

Castro   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Castro where have u been? I just had dinner. An oouucc will have follow-through. Inaga daa. Uff.

I bet you'd want to be the fly on the wall on their wedding night. lol.

Groom: Come here mamacita.

Bride: Ay papi, give it to me.

Groom: No, come here and lift me off the floor. I've fallen and I can't get up. :D

Ouuccc²

Ibtisam   

^^^^eer the 17yr old siiya :D

HE is just mad he can't get a 17year old, while 112 old dude has one who is happy to be with him- even if it is just to give him a helping hand off the floor. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^^eer the 17yr old siiya
:D

HE is just mad he can't get a 17year old, while 112 old dude has one who is happy to be with him- even if it is just to give him a helping hand off the floor.
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I have relationships with women, atheer, not children.

Ernesto, its not the old man that's bothering me, it's the child's father. :mad: