Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

PDA by a Hijaabi.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

labada qof ma waxaan kiss ahayn bay sameeyeen?

Ma'ila aragtaybo! Shumis iyo iskudhad maa saan wax weyn looga dhigaa? Ar Soomaaliyaa? Intee biyo kasoo cabteen idinma dhoho...

Abdallah next time gaze down instead of being blown away...

I don't keep my eyes fixed on the floor whilst walking on the road, sxb. At SOL, we converse life and daily happenings, and the seen was not usual hence why I posted it, of course, giving my opinion.

In my world, what I've seen is an act that most Muslims would frown upon, therefore I did. I don't claim to be purer than pure, but come on, don't drag the deen with you to the mud.

I wouldn't care less if she was dressed in her jeans and tight t-shirt and drunk and snogged in public and turned around and said, 'waryaa, haye?'. Maybe, for one minute, I would've been slightly shocked by the words, but it's simple to get over that. The hijab issue, though, is totally different matter and that is why it surprises me and many people here.

To think of it, maybe I should've kept that with me and not brought it here as it was the wrongdoing 'danbi' of another muslim.

Allah ha inoo danbi dhaafo dhamaan.

Aaliyyah   

I don't keep my eyes fixed on the floor whilst walking on the road, sxb.

next time keep it glued to the floor it will save you from more shocking incidents :D

Originally posted by Abdillah:

I wouldn't care less if she was dressed in her jeans and tight t-shirt and drunk and snogged in public and turned around and said, 'waryaa, haye?'. Maybe, for one minute, I would've been slightly shocked by the words, but it's simple to get over that. The hijab issue, though, is totally different matter and that is why it surprises me and many people here.

Hm. Seems to me what's bugging you is that one action appears to be a reflection on the faith(hijab acting as a visual marker) and yourself by association. The other action is easy to get over though it has more no-nos going for it? Interesting.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Xishoodku waa qeyb ka mid ah iimaanka ayuu yiri rasuulka s.a.w marka as muslims we shouldn't do something like that in such a public place MARRIED or not and don’t just say 'it's not a big deal' because it is.

There has never been a man on the face of the earth more affectionate than prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h and he used to encourage his companions to be affectionate and loving towards their wives but ONLY in private marka If you want to show affection to your wife do so at home where nobody sees you because that is what our prophet used to do.

Some of you are saying 'it’s not big deal' but I would advice you to fear Allah s.w and think before you type and choose your words carefully and don't take it lightly what the almighty has forbidden...hadaadan aqoon uleheen iskaga aamus oo dambi meel cidlo ah haka galin...just pray to almighty to guide you to the righteous path Insha Allah.

May Allah s.w guide us all through the righteous path and may he pardon our sins big and small Insha Allah. Amiin.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ PDA in general is irritating. It does not really make a difference if the couple are Muslim, atheists, old or even a pair of dogs. It is still uncomfortable to be forced to see it.

The rest is really not a big deal (Bob). Not every person that donned a Spiderman outfit can climb buildings and not everyone that wears a football kit can kick a ball. The hijab is merely a sign of what the person maybe like underneath (and no, I am not talking flesh, bone and heaving bosoms). The minute you spot one kissing in public, you must realise it is fancy dress time and not attach any deep significance to it. It really is no big deal and takes nothing away from those that wear the hijab for the right reasons (the mockery that Blessed is talking about is itself, albeit unwittingly, a mockery).

Blessed   

NG, I didn't bring other hijabis (Muslimahs in general) into the equation. You need to read my comments again. Slowly..

NGONGE   

^^ I did. You said something like 'it makes a mockery of the hijab'! icon_razz.gif

(I'm mocking your mockery).