Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

PDA by a Hijaabi.

Why does it make a mockery of hijab? Are they supposed to live by a differnt code? What if it was a girl wearing a long skirt, long shirt and scarf? Apart from the xishood issue, whats the probmlem? They're probably a newlywed and dont see anything wrong with showing effection in public.

Kool_Kat   

Newlyweds or not, I say let them raaxeyso...Gaaladaba anaga meeqa wax baan ugu dulqaadanaa...Intaas wixii dhaafsay, dee iyaga iyo ilaahigoodey ka dhexeysaa...

Cimrigaa dheeraada, geel dhalaayana waa arkee"

Waa maxay? Miyadan arkin weligaa? As everyone said, this could be married folks. Pda waa is caadi..hijab or not.

Laakin,adiga, yaa ku dhahay fiiri? dantaada maa ka wadatid?

Gheelle.T ..Don't ruin my good name, and I don't hang in shady places though lesbians do have best cafes...nice chai.

I agree with Blessed , it's making mockery out of the Hijab!!

Blessed   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Why does it make a mockery of hijab? Are they supposed to live by a differnt code?

i'm not sure if I understood this clearly. Yes, they / we are supposed to live by a different code, which is supposed to cover every aspect of our lives. smile.gif

What if it was a girl wearing a long skirt, long shirt and scarf?
Apart from the xishood issue
, whats the probmlem?

Xishood / xayaa is the social manifestation of the inner xijab (for men and women) which is far more important than clothes. It is the characteristic of our ummah. That's the issue here and all the other things Islam teaches us about social responsibility, privacy, codes of intimacy, etc..

They can be as affectionate and as raunchy as they like but in the privacy of their own homes- that's what the Quran and sunnah teach us.

p.s the phrase 'let Allah judge' is becoming somewhat of a cliche in this forum. Pointing out the place of an action in our faith doesn't mean that we're dishing out passes to heaven or hell or in and out of Islam. We're supposed to be 'mirrors' of each other as Muslims and that involves the messy business of pointing out a 'blackhead' when we see one. And yes, I'm covered in blackheads myself. That still doesn't disolve me of my resposiblity towards my deen my fellow Muslims. smile.gif

Ayeeyo Look, If I saw you around walking buttnaked, I guarantee you, I won't have favorable view of you...That's judging a person, now would I hold that against you , probably not, but for completing reason though Ayeeyo :D

Kool_Kat   

No it is not, it is the point...

BTW, I will never walk around buttnaked, not while baati uu aduunka jiro... icon_razz.gif Now that's beside the point dheh hee...

^I know that, no Ayeeyo of mine would do that!

Well for arguments sake, If I saw that woman, and she applied for work at my company where I'm hiring manager, her actions can and will affect her positively or negatively. Of course, the example is far fetched, but they are reletable stories within everybody's sphere.

Goodir   

^As a Muslim you shouldn't discriminate based on behavior. You supposed to correct bad behavior by providing sound advise with good approach.