Sign in to follow this  
Africanqueen

I want to Learn how to cook....

Ms DD   

looool Africanqueen

Do you believe all that?. I have been both wife who stays home and one who works full time. Trust me.. I would prefer to go out to work than change curtains to make other xaawaley jealous. I wouldnt mind to have food on the table and my desires to fulfilled in anytime and anywhere I please.. Raaxo aa waxaas lagaa dhahaa!!

"thus it wouldn't hurt if the wife could work part-time. As long as she is still fulfilling her duty in the house. "

So still, job ayaa loogu sii kordhiyey shaqadeedii!

Ninkii ku hela, naag buu helay. SOLER men..yey idinka fakan inantaan.

nuune   

Originally posted by Oz:

I adore her already!
:D

:D iska ilaali af reer xamarka, laakin sideeda kale gabadhu waa boojaal kala xiran oo u baahan in cantuugada loo badiyo iyo nin xanaaneeyo, war aan kugu meheriyo gabadha, ka soo dhameeso, si taraaraxna wax ugu sheeg isla markiiba rigoore ha ka dhalin :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by Oz:

I adore her already!

iska ilaali af reer xamarka, laakin sideeda kale gabadhu waa boojaal kala xiran oo u baahan in cantuugada loo badiyo iyo nin xanaaneeyo, war aan kugu meheriyo gabadha, ka soo dhameeso, si taraaraxna wax ugu sheeg isla markiiba rigoore ha ka dhalin
Translation for the afroqueen

Waryaa Oz, Ku qabo geberta, aan kugu nikaaxee.

Aaliyyah   

Africanqueen I couldn't help but comment on this. You hold such a strong view, I don't even fully agree. I mean a women does not have to stay at home unless there are kids involved. am strong believer to raise your kids when they are young..bt if there are no kids in the picture staying at home to cook for him is a totally a no-no for me..cuntadasiisa haka sarto ma gacma dheerahay hehehe. Anyways, thats just my stand..

anyhow back to the topic as far as cookin goes its not that hard follow our sister Tammy's blog..I simply adore her blog. Mashallah...you can also talk to her here, she's actually a member thats if u have questions abt her ingredients,instruct ions etc. Or, maybe if you have fb you can add her. She's great mashallah. May Allah swt bless her for her good efforts.

btw wlc to Sol. inshallah you will enjoy your time here.

salaam

@ Make a Wish - Really, lol.. where would you know me from?

And thanks for the website, I will check it out inshallah.

Fo'Sho Fo'sho Errrbody can be invited for an afuur, once I master the skils of cooking lol.

@ MS DD - Honestly, I'd rather be out there working full time too. However, once a husband + children come into the equation, there are sacrifices to be made. I believe the breakdown of Society stems from the breakdown of families. The problem the white people are having now, is that both parents work, thus nobody is at home to teach the kids right from wrong. The education systemn takes the responsibility of teaching the kids, what parents failed to do so.

When kids have nobody to look up to, the chances of them running to the streets looking for guidance is inevitable. So, Yes I understand where you're coming from, being at home can be very boring. But whats more important, your sense of fulfillment & wordly desires or your childs wellbeing and moral guidance. I choose the latter.

Salaams mar ka hore, salaan kadib are u sure ur 21yrs of age? inalilaah wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun :rolleyes: ..There are so many other wonderful things u can fullfill ur life at this age u are laakin u are worried abt ur cooking skills to please a farax aad guursandoontid....Na a bal go n live n experience life!

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

I don't even fully agree. I mean a women does not have to stay at home unless there are kids involved. am strong believer to raise your kids when they are young..bt if there are no kids in the picture staying at home to cook for him is a totally a no-no for me..cuntadasiisa haka sarto ma gacma dheerahay hehehe. Anyways, thats just my stand..

Yup, I agree.

You don't need to stay home ALL DAY, just to cook for him - when there are no kids in the picture. Nevertheless, you should wake up early, make sure the house is in check, iron his/your clothes, wash everything. Prepare what you shall cook for dinner. Go work, then come home, and cook his dinner.

You expect him to make his own food? How selfish is that. He is a man, while married to you, he shouldn't even know how the kitchen looks like. Shame on those women who allow their partner to see the inside if the family kitchen. Shame on you!!!

Ms DD   

Africanqueen

You are making sense now sister. I agree that when kids are involved, both parents should be involved and do what is best for the children. But what i was objecting to earlier was pleasuring the hubby by cooking and in the bedroom, whilst all i get in return is roof over my head. Not fair exchange..methinks.

Afur wanaagsan sis

edit:

I am horrifed to read your last post. A man shouldnt know what the kitchen looks like! Are you serious? Not only should he know where the kitchen is, but he should rub the floors and the loo clean when the needs arise. Remember.. you are partners in this venture.

Aaliyyah   

You expect him to make his own food? How selfish is that. He is a man, while married to you, he shouldn't even know how the kitchen looks like. Shame on those women who allow their partner to see the inside if the family kitchen. Shame on you!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and here people thought I was traditional.

Allah sol waxay heshay mid iga daran...mashallah!!

^Naa bal na beeyr..nimanki handikap beey ka dhigtay!There is nothing wrong with a man going to the kitchen and serving himself or his family at times.U sound like ur r stuck in the 16th century icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Ardo Askari:

Salaams mar ka hore, salaan kadib are u sure ur 21yrs of age? inalilaah wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun :rolleyes: ..There are so many other wonderful things u can fullfill ur life at this age u are laakin u are worried abt ur cooking skills to please a farax aad guursandoontid....Na a bal go n live n experience life!

Wa sallamu alaykum.

Lol, Yes I am turning 21 very soon inshallah.

I'm currently in university, I don't plan to get married anytime soon, however, there's nothing wrong with making sure you are properly qualified when the situation arises.

I need my credentials on the table, and to not be able to cook is simply unacceptable. How will my family live? I am thinking ahead, as the saying goes ''If you fail to plan, you plan to fail''

^ African, I think your a bit OTT about this. We understand your point, if it's bothering you THAT much, check the websites, jot a few notes, get your rear off this but some ingredients (if you don't already have it) and get in the kitchen- it's called Trial and Error sis!

Enough already!