Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

on My way to Kuwait... any nomad in kuwait?

OG Moti   

Hi is there any nomad in kuwait... i am on my way in kuwait .. and i need someone to meet me in the airport and welcome me and maybe rent a house for me on their expensises or i can stay with them.. what you say? i am not using anyone.. i will repay if one day i become officer in Somali government

peace

OG_Girl   

^^^ war kaley, we waitting you with red flowers man me and Mali Girl smile.gif

I am far away from Farwaneyah as you know icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Welcome sweet brother.

Salam

nuune   

waryaa Moti, gabadhaaad adeerka u tahay ayaa kusoo dhaweenayso, haye suuriya iyo adiga maxaa idin kala heesto,

ciid mubaarak all, it is next week smile.gif

OG Moti   

OG_girl thanx adeero... i accept the invitation but i cant do musuqmaasiq when i am elected for office and repay u cause then people will say wuu qabiileynayaa... smile.gif

Nuune Sxb aniga iyo dumar wax baa nakala heysta.. bal ninyohow waano soo daa looool, suuriyana kusoo wareeray waana fahmiwaayey isagana soo tagay kumana noqonayo...

Jalqsade.. waxaad doonto qosol .. maalin baan ku dhihi doonaa DIGTOONOW, markaad baad soo boodi oo digtooni yaab leh la iman.. waa balan saan filayo.. laakiinse mudane markaad tiri you have been smart and that will safe you when you fall in my hands smile.gif

peace

P.S kuwait is a little place.. i dont think it will fit me.. i just dont connect this place but i will inform you my situation in kuwait and the good news of me being elected for an office in Somali gov.

Ugaas Moti, ninyahoow magacaan iska badal oo waxaad isku bixisaa "socdaalka Aduunka" maxaa yeeley maalinba meel baas baa u ordaysaa, ma dixiri baa meel uu ilaahey ogyahay kaa galay Ugaas?... :D:D ....ilaahey Ugaasad meel ku fadhiisisa ha kuu sahlo mar dhow....

asxantu

perhaps kuwait is last on my list! they just punch of pumps wangkers!lol.. good luck though bro!

one of my uncles went there one time w/o a visa and the story is that he told the immigration officeer that he was doing a book about kuwait and they let him in!go figure!...just keep that in mind!! if u get into immgration jam!!

Originally posted by CHECKMATE:

ma dixiri baa meel uu ilaahey ogyahay kaa galay Ugaas?...
:D:D

loooooooooooooooooooool . . . meeshaa ilaahay ogyahay waa xagee ?? :D:D

LABADII HODMEE HOY WADA GALEEEEEEE........

Wiilo   

OG_Moti, walaalo aniga waxaan ku dhihilahaa meel walba oo aad u socoto Allaah nabad kuugu geeyo, nabadna kaaga soo celiyo. Annaga oo dhan ayaa wada safar ah, aniga laftirkeygu waxaan doonayaa inaan u baxo Chicago, U.S.A. goor dhow haddii Allaah yiraahdo, marka aniga iyo adigaba waxaan Allaah inooga baryayaa inaan nabad ku tagno nabadna oga soo noqonno walaal. Aamiin Aamiin.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Rokko   

Sxb Moti, first of all hope u have nice and safe trip and secondly, I'm sure OG Gal will do the honor in welcoming ya there since she's the appointed SOL Nomad in that part of MiddleEast..

Just make sure you don't get close to the Iraqi Border, cuz we don't want have SOL Nomad as a hostage..na'mean..watchout buddy unless you joining the Falujah Squad..that's another case..lol.

One

OG_Girl   

LOOOL Mob Deep. Thanks but this guy , you wasting your advice on him. He grew up in kuwait , finished his education, since kuwait from bord to bord in just less than 30 minutes he knows every where , he just memorized whole country , so don't worry about him , his class mates now are manegers and police officer ..right Moti ;) , means he is Oday icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

OG Moti   

Dear fellow Nomads, thank you very much for the support and for the encouragement.. let me tell you briefly my adventure in Arab land..

Syria was a good place to sleep and eat, do nothing more… Somalis are loads and loads very few do their own business, and some do schooling.. majority are "Darbi fariis and Shaah Cabayaal" they all politicians and they all things they are good at it even thou if they don’t know how to write and read " Smart people haa?"

Men sit and discuss BBC words of wisdom as they call it or believe.. Females most are so religious and very good although they seem not to be friendly, maybe some sheikh told them be hard on any man who talks to you, probably they are right since most Somali men there are kind of losers.. Some wait who is coming from the west and to seek opportunity to hunt them down they call it "Marriage Proposal – first class".. They named me Alcambody – the Somali version of Al Cobon..

Then I decided to move to Kuwait .. Rudy I don’t blame you .. I myself wouldn’t come to Kuwait if it wasn’t for family reasons.. anyway the flight took me to Lebanon, stay for 1 day.. man as Somali .. Lebanon gave me hope.. you wouldn’t say this country has been in War for years.. it is beautiful and people are soft.. men and women all say (Shuu badak Khayoo) wadnaha ayaa kugu dagaya.. very soft….

Then Kuwait Arrived land of European gets in for free and Muslims visa no visa will be given hard time.. but a lot of people in Kuwait are very nice..

OG_girl I am guessing wanted to see me in the Airport but I had to hide from everyone, maybe she was one of those people I had to hide from.. but that doesn't mean I don’t appreciate her wisdom and brotherly approach.. I thank her for that.. smile.gif

In kuwait Somali people are similar to Syrian people, similarities are Qaxwad fariisi, and Afleeris (you sit outside as a group and open your mouth all day - Afleeris) the big difference is Somali people in Kuwait have ……………..

TO BE continue ….. still gathering information..

I thank the following people for their support

OG_G – Sunshine

Nuune – Sheikh Baro (Baro family)

Checkmate – Ugaas kuxigeen – my assistant inshaAllah when I am elected for a position is Somali gov.

Jecylbaro – dhib aduunyo

Wiiilo – Walad Qurux

Mobb_deep – The BOSS

Rudy – Ugaas of the West

Jalaqsan – Dagaalan

and all SOL family... specially baro family and others

PEace

OG Moti   

^^ u always against me .. that is why.. I have never seen you agreeing anything i say.. You are mucaarad... thou i support you when you said Women are bad drivers... peace