Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

on My way to Kuwait... any nomad in kuwait?

I'm the only here who agrees with you, so what you on about?

you and Qac Qaac maxaa mucaarad iigu tilmaameysiin? meesha maa joogo Xussein Ceediid?

Teedakale wax kastoo la sheego nacam ma dhihi kari...waxaas waa marax, the only thing that makes me proud to be Somalia is muranka tirada badan :D

OG Moti   

^^ ok Sxb .. I will remember you when i get the position and u will for me inshaAllah .. i will treat you nicely.. but u have to be nacam man or ur salary wont change for 20 years.. peace

nuune   

mucaarad iyo burcad weeye..

loool I have the feeling that Qac Qaac went holiday to Hargeisa few weeks ago, lool@weeye war maxaa ku helayna waaye ma iska dhaaftay mise daaqadaa laga xoorey.

CIID WANAGSAN ALL AKHYAARTA SHARAFTA LEH

Wiilo   

OG_MOTI.........

Wiiilo – Walad Qurux: Although, I couldn't understand what u mean by Walad Qurux, here, but my respond to it is THANK YOU.

Safar salaama walaalo, and Ramadaan Wanaagsan. Oh, yeah when u get back tell us all about ur safar, "Kaftan" Eid wanaagsan.

WabillaahiTowfiiq:

Wiilo   

Originally posted by wiiilo:

OG_MOTI.........

Wiiilo – Walad Qurux: Although, I couldn't understand what u mean by Walad Qurux, here, but my respond to that is THANK YOU.

Safar salaama walaalo, and Ramadaan Wanaagsan. Oh, yeah when u get back tell us all about ur safar, "Kaftan" Eid wanaagsan.

WabillaahiTowfiiq:

Wiilo   

OG_MOTI

Wiiilo – Walad Qurux. Although, i did not get what you mean by Walad Qurux, but thanks..

Safar wanaagsan, iyo waliba Eid wanaagsan walaalo

Safar salaama.

Nabad Galyo:

Wiilo   

nuune huuno waad ogtahay inaan kaa dambeeyo oo aanan rabin inaan wax ama hadal u iraahdo so rabshada iga daa waa ramadaanne walaalo.

nuune   

wiilo, okeey huuno, mahadsanid, tahajjud aan u diyaar garoobayaa imika, wax rabsha ah ma jiraan huuno yaah saas ogoow.

OG Moti   

wiilo dear.. walad xilwo .. means gabar wiil wiil ah oo qoruxbadan.... smile.gif anyway soon I am planing to visit Iraq and try to get a job with the organizations there.. and keep low profile i dont want my face on CNN or Aljazira with 3 big Arabs afduub saying if and if .. or toorey smile.gif

Nuune waa lagu hadaday ..sxb smile.gif ramadan kariim and Eid wanaagsan .. any sOL wants to risk with me to Iraq and win the ultimate advanture... ??? peace

OG Moti   

^^^ walaal shabeelo why u hate me so much... after all we share the same family name (SOL), you want to inherit me or what? xaasidsanaa.. i want to get in to faluja and help brothers and sisters there... so please Apologize and iiducey, remember i am women's rights activist.. and i like children..

peace