Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Smoke?

The Zack   

Boat? Shisha is more popular in somalia and yemen than it is in the west. The first shiisha place on high st ( and no it wasn't gypsy) was opened in 2000. I still think it is for women, at least that was how it was back in the day.

The first one shisha lounge, oddly enough thats where am at now but very surprising that fellow columbus soler things like that. None the less i am unaware of any place, mideast, africa or here in columbus where shisha is regarded for only one of the sexes.

The Zack   

Loool@that is where I am at now, easy with the double apple and the grape, have some obama flavor. What r u doing there on Monday night/Tuesday morning at a shisha place bal?

B   

i am going for a cig break. lol. i suggest you'all smokers go for one too. the weather is amazing. i am gonna go and pollute it with a one B&H Gold.

Aaliyyah   

if not for your own health, quit it for allah's sake. Smoking is haraam, given that you are harming your health, and its not for you to harm your health...life is a gift from Allah swt.

Hope that helps. Personally hate people who smoke..I really can't stand them.

salaam