Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Smoke?

B   

Originally posted by Juxa:

when you ask do you smoke? would couple of spliffs be regarded as smoking?

Spliffs are bad for your brain. I learnt that the hard way. I was having 20 bag a day. Can you imagine that? One large zoot for breakfast, one when I start work, one in the afternoon and in the evening it was a free for all. I was oblivious to my surroundings, I am glad I don’t smoke weed no more. I lost 58% of my brain cells. I am still recovering. 2 years on the weed can be disastrous and can make u immune to reality.

B   

These dogs are too busy chasing innocent people smoking in front of hospitals. Surely, they need to empathise with people in hospitals, these people are suffering and cigs offer a little comfort and distraction from the harsh realities of life.

NGONGE- Imagine the scene..... 3 mijins of khat, 20 B&H Gold, macawis, tea with all the trimmings, comfortable house with good company. That is surely heaven. I experience that every Friday night. Last session we were talking about Freud and psychoanalysis. I was the only Somali. My friends were having drinks and weed. And there were a few chicks as well. Its heaven I tells ya.

B   

the young need to be told the truth.... a friend of mine once remarked that ' i had cushions laid out to me, so that when when i fell, i wouldnt get hurt' of course, this was a metaphor for being over protected by parents.

live and let live malika.

Malika   

^ :D ,I am talking to Ngonge he is romantizing smoking weed iyo wax kale.. icon_razz.gif

As for live and let live, hmmm...I prefer being protective.

Juxa   

rolls a joint, inhales and offers malika

ngonge wiilka qar haka tuurin sixiryahow soo taagan

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I started again when I went to see Jb. I blame him (though he doesn't smoke).

Blame an environment where every other person smokes. Even 10 year old oo leh bal xabad inoo shid ayaad maqli. Maybe a dream destination for B&H.

Ps couldn't you wait until you got out of the hospital?

NGONGE   

^^ I was outside the hospital. In fact, I was across the road from the hosptial. War waa sheeko dheer. I am going to complain and if I lose I am going into politics. This is not the end.

Originally posted by Malika:

^
:D
,I am talking to Ngonge he is romantizing smoking weed iyo wax kale..
icon_razz.gif

As for live and let live, hmmm...I prefer being protective.

With the emphasis on the 'wax kale' part. :D

By the way, you should tell him off for corrupting me. :D

B   

26780_352697749249_675814249_3478213_107

funny how the advertisments are targeted to the subject matter of the post. lol