Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Smoke?

I was a second-hand smoker for a lot of years since most of my friends were smokers. I'm not sure but I heard that could be just as bad as smoking redface.gif

Btw, my dad quit cold-turkey after 20+ years of smoking...it can be done!

Thank You For Smoking OK movie looking at both sides of smoking...personal choice vs. health risks and dangers to society

Aaliyyah   

second hand smoking is even worse than smoking, at least stay away from them when they are smoking, if not get better friends..as they say your friends say a lot about you and your values..

salaam

hey my friends are good people thankyouverymuch smile.gif

and anyway, since the smoking ban ten years ago they can't smoke indoors at restaurants or coffee shops anymore - I'm sure that lead to many ppl quitting...

NGONGE   

Yes I smoke. I am proud of it and no poxy jobsworth with a pen and pad who issues fines to unsuspecting smokers outside hospitals is going to make me quit.

B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Yes I smoke. I am proud of it and no poxy jobsworth with a pen and pad who issues fines to unsuspecting smokers outside hospitals is going to make me quit.

Thats the spirit. smoking is a human right. i am sick and tired of the nanny state and their silly attempts to control our lifes. it really sickens me.

Btw, NGONGE... What you smoke. they say u can tell a lot about a man by what cig he smokes. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I am Somali, what else do you think I'll be smoking, Mr B& H? :D

This is not a laughing matter. I want to appeal this fine. I was coming out of hospital when the robot with the pencil caught me. Grrrrr.